• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Nuzlocke [T][OOC]

Years
  • Apologies for leaving this rp, circumstances led me away from Pokecommunity for a long time. If everyone is up for it, I can resume this rp, and look over all the new submissions. @SpottedFirestar @SuperFlygon @ElBurrito
    However, for my own sanity, I will be removing Herman from the rp.

Years
  • Hey! Sorry for the random uninvited post here, but I was wondering if this roleplay group was still open to new members? I've been wanting to get back into Pokemon roleplaying for a while now, but I just haven't bothered to get around to it yet.

For clarification, I haven't actually done any Pokemon-related roleplays since sometime around 2017 or '18. I have since tried, but haven't been successful in starting anything genuinely worth the time since then. (My girlfriend and I have the habit of constantly beginning new roleplays and not actually doing anything with them, which makes me very sad.)

I haven't actually done a substantial public roleplay since those times, and my writer's brain has been getting all antsy just waiting to join a public group again.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I feel like this roleplay has overstayed its welcome and it would be best to close it down now, given that its been left abandoned for so long.
    But don't worry, because I have a new roleplayed planned that, if all goes well, should air this week? I hope.

Hey! Sorry for the random uninvited post here, but I was wondering if this roleplay group was still open to new members? I've been wanting to get back into Pokemon roleplaying for a while now, but I just haven't bothered to get around to it yet.

For clarification, I haven't actually done any Pokemon-related roleplays since sometime around 2017 or '18. I have since tried, but haven't been successful in starting anything genuinely worth the time since then. (My girlfriend and I have the habit of constantly beginning new roleplays and not actually doing anything with them, which makes me very sad.)

I haven't actually done a substantial public roleplay since those times, and my writer's brain has been getting all antsy just waiting to join a public group again.

Sorry if this is disappointing for you lol, but if you keep an eye on this board for a few days, you should see my new rp pop up- feel free to join that!

Years
  • I feel like this roleplay has overstayed its welcome and it would be best to close it down now, given that its been left abandoned for so long.
    But don't worry, because I have a new roleplayed planned that, if all goes well, should air this week? I hope.

Sorry if this is disappointing for you lol, but if you keep an eye on this board for a few days, you should see my new rp pop up- feel free to join that!

That's alright! I'll keep an eye out :v

Super_Flygon

Super_Flygon!
    Years

We were still fairly early in Nuzlocke though, but if you want to start a new one, that's fine too. Is it going to be the same type of RP?

Years
  • We were still fairly early in Nuzlocke though, but if you want to start a new one, that's fine too. Is it going to be the same type of RP?

I might have continued it if you weren't the only person from the original rpers to respond to me.
    The new one is gonna be shortform, actually (my preferred rp form)

Back