• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NWii or Pkmn Platinum (Ds)

Nwii or Pkmn Platinum (Ds)

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Yeah, just get a Wii. After you get it, get a couple GOOD games like Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart Wii, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess as well as Metroid Prime 3: Corruption if you're a fan of the series.

Definitely don't get PBR because it sucks at it's not worth its current price, in my opinion.

Yubii Chan

Godess of Awsome
    Years
    Honestly, one game over a console even when that game JUST came out in japan?
    sorry to be rude, but's it's a big DUH..

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Definitely Nintendo Wii. Pokémon Platinum is almost the same as D&P, just with a few added perks. Also, Nintendo Wii is worth more.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Is there really an competition? Get the Wii; Pokemon Platinum can wait. I can't even find a store that sells Wiis around here expect Toys R Us, and they're always out when I have the money.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Currently my plan is to buy a Nintendo DS and Pokemon D/P which will keep me occupied until Christmas, which will be the time I get a new console. And since Platinums only coming out next year, you might as well get the Wii whenever you can and once Platinum comes out you can buy it then.

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
    Years
    Get a wii. Just get the rom when platinum comes out. and wii downloading: It's possibel, but you'll be needing a modded wii and you use your guarantee if you open the wii to insert a modchip. And you can play downloaded DS games on your DS. Just get a flash card like Supercard.

GreenCyndaquil

Master Trainer
    Years
    I have 3 Wiis
    So Pokemon Platinum I have Diamond,Pearl,Emerald,Sapphire,FireRed,LeafGreen, Red

I want Ruby I cant Find it ANYWHERE I the Places I have seen Has The Following Pokemon Games

Emerald Sapphire FireRed LeafGreen and OTHER Pokemon Games But no Ruby

Virtual Consle Games ARE ROMs

Back