• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nyao.... I'm Back. =3

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
  • Lol. After taking a LONG leave of absence I have returned once again. ;) Ugh... time to update my avatar and sig. xD

Lessee here... while I've been gone, I've returned to school for a second degree, this time in Spanish. :P Also, I've been working pretty hard on Flash cartoons, but not really finished anything after Ninja Mario. :( Oh, and I've gotten really heavy into Pokémon Pearl as of late. xD So yeah. Good to be back, and I hope I see some familiar faces. :P I doubt anyone will recognize me, but we'll see. ;)

Special thanks to Korinku for giving me the link to this place. For the longest time recently, I thought PC had died. xD The link on Google wasn't working, lol. Glad to see this place is still alive. xD

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC forums Shuko. I can't say I remember you, but I wish you a awesome stay again. I'm probably a new face to you, anys my name here is Hayate. How are you? ^^

Also, if you want to be friends feel free to PM me, I'll be glad to be your friend ^^. That's about it for now, have a awesome stay again and welcome back ^^

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC, Shuko!! Can't say I remember seeing you around. You might have left before I came though. =P Anywho...it's always good to see old members return. It's also good to see some older faces around here. I hope you enjoy your stay and hang around for good this time. See you around the community!! XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi! Welcome Back! I dont know you so
    hope you enjoy your stay here!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    ...I don't I know you, anyway welcome back. :3 *waves*

Back