• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nyte Farm makes a comeback

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Could you give me OT/ID for both Jirachis?

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    @hcoteen2008 i see LV. 31 Shaymin (Hack???) (T)LV. 100 Dialga with Modest Nature with Pokerus with the celibei is that ok
    @xxkaylabby not sure what ya got
    well i can get you a totodile, treeco, vulpix, eevee, turtwig, igglybuff
    xD
    interested in any?

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    You wouldn't happen to have a Naive Charmander and a Modest Squirtle?

I don't have any events, shinys or Legendaries, I would appreciate it if you dont mind normal pokemon.

goldemuse6

Muse
    Years
    Interested in a Shiny UT Adamant Dratini or Shiny BT (berry cleansed) Impish Regigigas for Shiny Mystry Mew?

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    That dun matter bro, I can breed and junk. Do you need any starters from Gen 1 or IV? I have 17 Squirtles xD. I will try do what I can to hook you up. If they are in Eggs, the only one I need is a Charmander then.

And thanks for the complement, I haven't made anything awesome since that one.

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
    @titodsik1 in the bottom of the pokemon center will b there soon
    @willis i am adding you now will be there as soon as
    @goldemuse6 indeed i did miss it sorry that sounds likea good deal to me pm me your name and fc

Back