• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen O.K, How Many of You have Lost it?

How Many of You Have Lost Your PokeWalker?

• Me

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Not Me

Votes: 57 82.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    The only electronic I've ever lost was a GBA, which I'm pretty sure was stolen. If I want to use it, I clip it to my belt, and when I'm done I sit it back on the exact same spot on my desk.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I lose my Pokewalker the day I purchase SoulSilver. XD; It somehow went missing when I opened the box at my cousin's house. We tried searching for it the next day, but it couldn't be found.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I lost it in a strawberry farm. But the person who worked there found it for me!

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    After reading the Title (and most of you don't get it), but I lost the game.
    Ffffuuuuuu-

I still have mine. It sits on my desk, on top of my case of markers, or inside my clipboard. If I take it anywhere with me I make sure to stick it in my pocket rather than on my belt in the off chance I knock it off, I already accidentally did that in a parking lot and it nearly got run over by a car.

Rain

Years
    I lost one of mine. ):

I lost the one that came with my Japanese Soulsilver at school. It must have fallen out of my pocket while running for the bus.

I was able to turn my English pokewalker into a Japanese one (language changed to Japanese :3) when I connected it with my Soulsilver, so everything is fine now. ^^

Last edited:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    After reading the Title (and most of you don't get it), but I lost the game.

Wow. I lost the game. (I didn't actually lose HG or SS if you don't get this)

On Topic....

I've yet to lose either of my Pokewalkers, I normally dont lose any of my video games that often. I make sure to keep them safe.

Years
    I lost my PokeWalker for a couple of days, but it didn't really bother me because I hardly use it.

Years
    I am surprised I have not lost my Pokéwalker for any long period length of time. I normally lose such small things frequently in my house.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    as a matter of facy I really am about to lose my mind Nah, I still have my PokeWalker-it's sitting on my desk. I haven't used it in WEEKS. :P

Years
    I have not lost my PokeWalker yet. However, I had times where I thought I lost my PokeWalker but it turns out I left it in my pocket after taking off my jeans. I carry a lot of stuff in my pocket so my PokeWalker is usually buried at the very bottom and is easily forgotten.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I take my Pokewalker everywhere I go, so I'm surprised that it hasn't been tossed around, kicked off, or lost somewhere. But I keep it clipped to my sock, on the inside so that it's facing my leg. So far, I've had great luck with keeping my Pokewalker there, even after long days at work. When I'm not using it, I keep it in my pants pocket or right on top of my DS.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    I never use mine so... not much chance of loosing it xD Hmm.. Now I look for it I cant find it o.0

WHATTTT

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    I'm the same as one of the earlier posters, I really thought I would have lost mines by now because I lose everything :O but it's right here on the table next to me. I really hope I don't lose it now after I've said that o_0' that would just be my luck.

LeeBee

♔✩♔
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    I've only used mine once, or twice so haven't had much chance of losing it just yet.
    Knowing me, it'll be the time it's holding one of my best pokemon or something awful..(´∩`。)

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    I still have mine, but the screen got scratched pretty bad. I took it to a jeweler to buff the screen. It's smoother now but has a small depression where it got buffed. And it's continued to receive more scratches. If you look at it in the sun, they leave shadows.

I bought another one to replace the front screen when my old one gets too beat up. I've put a protective covering on it so this one doesn't get scratched up.

As you can tell I'm very picky about this :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2013
    Funny story, actually. :)

It was my first day with the game and I broke the clip (okay, already not cool at all) and then, my brother is like "Hey, can I borrow your pokewalker so I can train your pokemon at football?" I'm like "okay." He plays football with his friends, keeping the pokewalker in his pocket. It falls out, and he steps on it.

Pokewalker < shoe.

End of story.

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Never lost mine yet, since at night I put it on my box-fan to scam thousands of free watts while I sleep (I have a consistantly jumpy box-Fan)

Back