• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

O_O! How hyper do you tend to get? O_O!

How hyper do you get?

• WAYYY HYPER!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE~~!

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • YIPEE! I'M HYPER!!

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Just a little bit.... w00t!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • None at all ¬¬'

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I don't usually get hyper. I consider myself a regular, mellow person.

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
    I get pretty hyper. In fact I'm always hyper really. D: It's very natural for me because I actually have ADHD.
    I'm always hyper and have ADHD too, so it tends to come in handy in schoolwork. I finish everything quickly and I never have homework. ADHD has its advantages. But when I don't do much I'm just stuck being a mellow person.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Im not sure about ADHD but i am SUPER!!! LOL... I drink at least 4 cans of coke... a day... well it depends on my pocket money really... wait... is sugar rush/high = bein hyper?? well i tend to get hyper when im with my dudes ;)

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Depends on my mood. I tend to get hyper when I feel really sad, or really happy. o.O;

But usually I do get hyper from coffee or anything with heaps of sugar. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No, just no. Hyperactive people are often just plain annoying if they're persistent. I'm very hypoactive myself.

Back