• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

o_OChobits Fan Club ^_^

Who should be PC president?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

celestial

Elven CLERIC!!!!!
    Years
    ok i thought bout it i cnt i am the 1 who is ivin the ?'s out and i know the answers soooo srry

celestial

Elven CLERIC!!!!!
    Years
    ok if ur ok with that i think u should b paired up with a person who knows alot about surfing the internet

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    On-topic, please. This has absolutely nothing to do with Chobits.

No, I didn't join just to terrorise you all. I don't have to join to do that. =D

celestial

Elven CLERIC!!!!!
    Years
    ok who is ur fave character in chobits chi or freya (they kinda look the same)

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Wait,that topic has already been used!
    Okay,I my as well do the topic.....Topic:Who is your most fave pair in Chobits?Mine is.....*Thinking*....God,I can't remember there names here!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Who is your most fave pair in Chobits?
    Chii and Hideki

o_OChobits Fan Club ^_^

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Good to know that,figures.>_>Now,I remember who are mine.....It's Yumi and the chef boy,I don't know his name,okay!

Back