• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

o_OChobits Fan Club ^_^

Who should be PC president?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Uh,do u mean u won't give me an bear hug?Or,are u going to give me one!I would so like one!^^

Last edited:
    Years
    I prefer Chi than Freya.. (Freya's too freaky)

Yup, that's a lot of shoes!! ^^ I love the pic, though. Clamps' style is very detailed and...delicate looking...

celestial

Elven CLERIC!!!!!
    Years
    yup i will give yah one big bear hug thanhthuy^_^ and midori chi u like mew mew power if yah do who is ur fave character mine is bridget^_^

celestial

Elven CLERIC!!!!!
    Years
    huh i dnt get it my brain hurts now cose ya confused me *not reali but it kinda does*

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    I think what there talking about is that they think the CLAMP arts are really great to them?

Last edited:

celestial

Elven CLERIC!!!!!
    Years
    oh ok i jst might move u up to co-owner and maybe peach to lady in charge ^_^ (the person i was tlking about was thanhthuy ^_^)

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    My CLAMP's artstyle is really in Card Captor Sakura but Chobits are sweet too^^

o_OChobits Fan Club ^_^

^Chii

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I'm glad I was able to join here....I used to actually spend most of my time on my computer making banners of Chii.

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Kind Heart said:
    oh ok i jst might move u up to co-owner and maybe peach to lady in charge ^_^ (the person i was tlking about was thanhthuy ^_^)

O_o YAY!I get to be co-owner!*Running around*

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    Hey,I used to had that picture as my sig once but mine was side ways and the colors were much darker.If your wondering which one it is the first picture u poped out....

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    *shrugs* I dunno......I got it off of google (or something like that) O.o
    o_OChobits Fan Club ^_^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    oh...."comp" as in competion...I'm in! Yay.
    o_OChobits Fan Club ^_^

This pic is very big O.o

Back