• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ocelot? In MY Pokemon Diamond?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It's a very interesting discovery, yes. I never played Ocelot, but seeing how they resemble is quite an interesting fact. Again like I said before, nintendo would give credit if they copied off of Ocelot.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Now I don't mean to be a hardass and find all the differences, but since everyone is so ready to back you and you seem like the kind of person that enjoys a challenge (as I noticed when you talking about the time paradoxes and immediately searching out answers), I'd figured I'd throw a wrench into your little thing.

They are both not wearing a Beret. Ocelot is, Lucas is wearing what is known as a Kangol Hat. So I'm not quite sure how you thought they wear similar in appearance as they are two completely different styles of hats and in wearing them. :P

Though I do admit, the hands are strikingly close to one another, the only difference is the left hand, but hey, still pretty coincidental that a Pokemon trainer and a Spetsnaz soldier would have the same hand gestures.

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
  • Ha! Thats pretty amazing in a conicidental way... though maybe its not coincidental... they did put Solid Snake in SSBB... and they do reference alot of other games in pokemon.... Hmmm... Mystery... OOoOoOOo *wavy hands*

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I still am completely shocked that you would find such a thing. You think too much.
    They are both not wearing a Beret. Ocelot is, Lucas is wearing what is known as a Kangol Hat. So I'm not quite sure how you thought they wear similar in appearance as they are two completely different styles of hats and in wearing them. :P
    Nevertheless, the resemblance is still there.

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
  • Hahhahahaha... nice find.

Can you find snake? Lol.

fkxhy9.png

YOU MEAN LOOKE-I MEAN, SNAKE.

Last edited:

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
    Years
  • How did I never notice.

So...Male Main Character is Ocelot in disguise, and I didn't see it...

You my friend, have made the biggest find of the century.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    The resemblence is really cool, maybe they even have more resemblances in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum for example, Dawn, Prof. Rowan, etc.

I wonder if nintendo did base him off of Ocelot or just didn't even realize it?

I think they didnt Realized it

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • Cool original discovery, bro.

Also the SA references are there because there's a goon on the translation staff.

Hahaha owned. Also I forgot where, but the noob references, 2chan reference etc. I read that someone in Game Freak has an account on SA, and that's probably where they're all coming from.

Just remembered that when you go through all those phrases you have to choose from to do interviews etc. with, it has ROFL in it. Might have something to do with that dude that has an account on SA.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    No matter where he/she got it from it is still a pretty cool discovery someone made. The question is, which one came first Ocelot or Lucas? I never played Ocelot...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I find this theory quite interesting actually. Maybe there are more similar looking characters in the Ocelot game to the DPPT games that we don't even know about.

Back