• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OCTGN Pokemon

Senoue

I'm back to rise!
Years
  • I was wondering if people were going to play using OCTGN, I personally use it, it has HG/SS to Black and White, but it is a good game none the less.

Years
  • Senoue

I'm back to rise!
    Years
  • I hadn't figured out how to work it yet, myself. I was a little busy learning a couple other methods like playtcg.me for a tournament for this site's Get-Together event (tournament is here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=257287 ).

I'll check out the tournament :3 I've never gotten playtcg.me to work, everytime I go, it says it is offline. Also, I can teach others how to use OCGTN, I use it all the time for multiple card games.

Senoue

I'm back to rise!
    Years
  • That'd be a useful thing to have happening around here. It'd make it way easier to do a tournament next time I want to run one.

Is there any way I can host classes for OCTGN? If Possible, I can do it, and even teach new people how to play and be creative and efficient during deck building.

Years
  • Is there any way I can host classes for OCTGN? If Possible, I can do it, and even teach new people how to play and be creative and efficient during deck building.

Either ask the administrator Lightning if you can do it or just go ahead and post a thread for it. It can even become the primary method we play by if it's easy enough, though most people who come here seem to prefer the feel of an actual card in their hands when playing the game.

Senoue

I'm back to rise!
    Years
  • Either ask the administrator Lightning if you can do it or just go ahead and post a thread for it. It can even become the primary method we play by if it's easy enough, though most people who come here seem to prefer the feel of an actual card in their hands when playing the game.

Yeah, I totally understand that actual card feeling, but hopefully there is still strong interest.

Back