• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

October 29, Halloween Haunt 2010: better watch your eyeballs

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Hey! It starts on my birthday!

And I have a brilliant Creepypasta idea.

THE DAY OF ALL THE pokemon BLOOD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hey guys, glad to see everyone is happy for the Skype event, we need one more host for The Skype Hunt so let us know, and Hiroshi could hopefully add you. We sort of have plans and or somewhat busy on that day so one more host would be a great help, however I'll try and stay on as long as I can hosting.

Years
  • I'm glad the Get-Togethers are specifically planned on the weekend so people have time to be around. Unless they were all accidents.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    UPDATE!!
    I just wanted to say that LightOfTruth is now an official judge. I need at the minimum one more co-host to make this a smooth operation. I am at an operational state, but it will be choppy.
    I'd like to be a co-host. C:
    I think I had mentioned earlier. XD

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    UPDATE!!
    I just wanted to say that LightOfTruth is now an official judge. I need at the minimum one more co-host to make this a smooth operation. I am at an operational state, but it will be choppy.

Thanks alot. How we going to do things then? :)

demon-angel-princess

a ridiculous rabbit
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    After re-checking my sechdule and moving some things around, I may take part in some of these events after all ^^

Cid

Years
  • Wow, first time seeing the Halloween Event during my stay here in PC.
    Hope everyone gets a good scare. >:]

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sorry, I was just looking at the new Halloween section, and didn't see any thing about just a halloween stories, I saw for sketches, pics and such, but not just for stories??

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...currently I'm not sure whether Jake's even doing the chain story. But! There is a Creepypasta thread, which is pretty much stories relating to creepy (fake) things in Pokemon games/anime, which suits the Halloween theme. You could always think of your own Halloween story and post it in the writing section of PC (no clue where lol).

Back