• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    But matt, why are you thinking thatyou guys are getting replaced. For one, everyone is different, everyone is different - no one can be replaced. And no one is trying to replace you. I think you are more worried about being forgotten.

Also, it seems to me that you are talking like you own the DCC, which no one does, cept whoever pays for the server :P (Steve right?)
    I didn't mean like that, Jack and his 'gang' have gone, and to be honest, John and I and a couple of other people replaced them. There isn't any point 'worrying', I've already been forgotten around here...

John and I DID own the DCC. It was ours, and stop talking like you know what I mean, 'cause you don't.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Hey Matt How many people like always talk here on DCC last time?

If I am just the old Member I would've many friends :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I didn't mean like that, Jack and his 'gang' have gone, and to be honest, John and I and a couple of other people replaced them. There isn't any point 'worrying', I've already been forgotten around here...

John and I DID own the DCC. It was ours, and stop talking like you know what I mean, 'cause you don't.
    Well enlighten me then. Come on.

Cause I understand that many of the older members here know you for posting heaps on the DCC. That's all I know. Is there anything more to it?

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Are you guys Fighting?! Well I can only say say two words and that is CHILL OUT!

Anyways are old member better than new ones? If you ask me I would say yes. ok c yas I need to go.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Matt: I know what you mean. It is strange how you, John and others left and now others have moved in to take your spots.
    It doesn't really seem all that strange. Before them two, there was another set of people, and before them, I can remember myself and others taking that spot. It'll always change, but every now and then, people get it into their heads that they think they own the DCC. Then when one of them leaves, the others go through a "omfg, everything is changing and we're all dooooomed." phase or some crap. Meh...at least the cycle of things changing hasn't changed.

...now I feel old. I'm like the only old DCC regular left.

Why do you even care about being remembered by people on PC? Is that the only reason you posted? To have people know your name?

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    So i get it there is a cycle here on DCC and now I know that "noone" owns DCC because as the time went by.....new people came and some old ones left. So the thing is EVERYONE can say something on DCC! EVERYONE have the right to say something here so DCC is For EVERYONE! ENJOY it like ME! :D :D :D (sorry my english is not that good)

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Why do you even care about being remembered by people on PC? Is that the only reason you posted? To have people know your name?
    No, because most of the people I talked to on PC were my friends. I thought that at least some of them would have remembered me

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Now I doubt that all your friends forgot about you, probably just the people you only talked to every now and then.

Now I have to wonder what group of people are going to own the DCC next.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hmm, guess so. But I thought some of them were.

Okay, maybe... I dunno. Kura's posting a lot more now.
    Just goes to show you that anyone can change.

I doubt it, she posts a lot, but not enough to really be a DCC usual. XD

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Hey noone cares about me here :( This is so sad noone is even talking to me I feel so lonely. :( :( If just I GOT SOME MORE FRENDS!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    But... we were once. You can't deny that. XD
    Never were thy a pair, not when I was a hair, not when we saw that bear, not when you rode that mare and not when you were over there.

Now one more word out of you over this subject and I'm cutting your oxygen allowance. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I thought you were the one that rode that mare though? I was only watching. But, seriously, I <3<3 you. XD

You wouldn't do that to me... I know you too well. You softy. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back