• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

odd

Years
    • ny
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    So i live in new york and when i was going home today and i saw pantsless people in the train station today.
    It was so weird. I was so confused and was like what is going on?? Seriously.
    I asked 2 people that looks nice and they just made up something.
    They were like "oh im not wearing pants? i must of forgot them"
    But anyway this was a really odd day for me. I was so curious to find out what was going on so i look it up.

https://media.www.theeagleonline.co...esters.Take.Passengers.For.Ride-3155516.shtml

I thought id share :)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I see three things wierd here:

Yes, the depantsing is wierd.

It is wierd you'd share if the answer is already in the article.

And Leeky's Irony has more Iron than Iron Man. Hardcore unfunny.

Well, of course I understand the shock that would be implemented into you, but I am very freaked out people would even PLAN this. Think of the kids!

However, think of the comedy as well if this was in the Pokemon Anime XD.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    That's obviously a public stunt designed to attract attention. It's happened before, with about 200 people freezing in a train station in New York. It made its way onto the news, so what you just saw was a publicity stunt, probably by the same people televised on the news.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Was Zet involved?

That would be really embarassing though. No self-respect/decency? I'm guessing most normal people wouldn't want to do that. :x

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I'm not bothered by the cold.

I still wouldn't do that. I mean I would be way to embarrassed to and even if everyone else was doing it, I still wouldn't do it myself. Like hell if I want people looking at my ass and even seeing my underpants. D:

That'd just be...weird. o_o

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Okay yeah that's kinda weird.......only kinda the rest would be hilarious lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    No one in their right minds and/or having a little decency and shame would ever do that. Therefore I'm out of question.

Sounds kinda funny, but I guess some people just doesn't have something else to do.

Back