• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Odrea Region - Rise of Delta - Pokemon Prism

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Odrea Region Map

Spoiler:

Also below is a list of each locations name. Use it as a directory!

Spoiler:

Odrea Region History
Spoiler:

Introduction

Pokemon Prism is centered around two regions I personally created; The region of Odrea and Arila. In this story the main protagonists name is Isaac and his companion is Abra. His sister is the eighth gym leader in Odrea and his Father is the Arila regions Professor, Professor Hawthorne. The Antagonists of the story are known only as Team Delta. They genetically alter the DNA of pokemon using a Deoxys sample their scientist found years ago. The alter the pokemon to the point where they can have fire type venusaurs, ice type charizards and so on and so forth. However, they wish to capture deoxys and use all of its DNA to further their research thus killing the pokemon. Team Delta currently works with Team Rocket as they are still a rather small team and need all the help they can get. The story starts off in the Arila region as Isaac is about to part ways with his best friends.

Prologue

"No, no, no!" A rather sad Emilia would shout as today would be the last day she would see her best friend Isaac for a while, "Do you have to leave Izzy? Can't you stay here in Arila?"

"I can't. My sister had just been appointed to be the eighth gym leader in Odrea and since my dad doesn't think living in the lab is suitable for either of us he got us a nice house in that region. I won't be gone forever, but I will be gone for a while," He tried not making the situation any sadder than it already was but Emilia was still unhappy.

"Well in that case you better raise your Abra right!" Alex chimed in trying to change the mood to something more cheery, "Beldum and I are going to train our butts off and the next time we see each other you and I are going to have a battle okay?" Alex smiled as Isaac returned the gesture. Emilia rubbed the tears from her eyes before hugging Isaac one last time.

"Ralts and I will get stronger as well, just you wait!" She said smiling as they all shared a laugh. Though the mood was happier there was still a subtle sadness deep within each one of their hearts.

Isaac's dad, Emilia, and Alex all stood on the docks as they watched Isaac and his sister Eliza set off into the ocean aboard a medium sized ferry boat. The sunset cast the ocean in an orange blanket as Isaac stared at the docks still waiving at his friends until he could see them no more.

"New region, new life," His sister said as she patted him on the back, "Let's make dad proud!" Isaac looked at her and smiled as he nodded his head.

"New region...new life"

Last edited:

Vragon

Not much to say about the whole plot stuff (since this is the start), but I will mention a few first impressions and a little bit more.

This in a way gives me a RSE vibe when you go to a new region with one of your relatives as the gym leader, though I can see that you've added your own touches to that.

While it's not as needed in this prologue, I will advice in the future to use some kind of a space indicator when "Scene changing". And example could be *** and so forth. The part in question is between the parting and the docks. Again this isn't needed here per say, but for future references.

One more thing is that try not to overstretch your clauses to something of a wordy mess. Long sentences are good, but you want them to flow well and have a good focus, rather than just include everything in that one sentence. My example is Isaac's first reply. It was fine till around the "house in new region part". That was where the shift changed and it got rather awkward with the sentence.

Aside from going over your sentences to flow better, the rest I have to say is that this is a good showing of things to come. Again, I won't talk plot since this is the start, but it's a good start nonetheless. While Region making/Versions aren't exactly my thing, I'm sure that anyone could do it if they put their mind to it. You seem to have a direction your stepping into and have a plan to where you'll take it.

Wish you luck!

Rick Gastly

Memes Straight Outta 2007
Years
I think this is an interesting start. I like the repetition of the "new region, new life" line at the end and it sets up the story well. Keep it up.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Thank you guys for the feedback. I will tyry to do better on my writing so sorry if it is a bit choppy here and there.

Chapter One

ONE WEEK LATER – ENDONAI CITY – ODREA REGION

Isaac and his sister Eliza have finally arrived to their new home. The house had dark blue walls and a burgundy colored roof and was larger than either had expected. When they walked inside they were introduced by nothing but pure darkness until Eliza turned the switch on. Within seconds all the lights came on revealing the beautiful innards of the house.

"There we go," Eliza began as she took her bag off and threw it on a couch nearby, "I am glad dad got the place pre-furnished. It must've cost him a fortune."

"Yea…I'd bet," It was clear Isaac was still hesitant about the whole 'New region, New life' spiel, and Eliza noticed.

"Hey how about you go take a look around the city? I'll get us unpacked and get some food going. Sound like a plan? I bet you'll love it here within the hour. Just give it a chance alright?"
Isaac nodded and gave his sister a weak smile and headed out the door of his new home.

"Come on out Abra!" He said as he threw his Pokemon's ball in the air releasing his beloved friend.

"Abra! Abra! bra bra!" Isaac's Abra began stretching. It climbed on his shoulders and rested its hands and head on the top of Isaac's head.

They began walking around the city. It was overwhelming at first. Living in a small town most of your life then suddenly moving to a big city filled with tons of people, there was a lot of adapting to do.

"What do you want to do first Abra?" Isaac asked his friend, not paying attention to what was in front of him.

Oof!!

"Ow! Hey! What's the big idea?!" A dark blue haired boy with gleaming green eyes would be rubbing his head before Isaac.

"Gloom! Gloom Gloom!" His Pokémon began checking on its trainer, making sure he is alright.

"Oh sorry about that," Isaac let out an apologetic chuckle, "I wasn't paying attention. Are you alright?"

"Well obviously you weren't. You better not have ruined my new shirt," The boy began examining his clothes to make sure they were still intact, "What's your name?" he asked dusting himself off while patting his gloom's head.

"Why?' Isaac challenged him.

"Well for starters it's clear you are new here. Anyone who has lived in Endonai City, even if its been only a month for them, knows to pay attention to their surroundings especially when its crowded," The boy took a deep breath before continuing to speak, "My name is Aiden. This is my Partner Gloom."

"Gloom-Goom!" The gloom jumped about excited to meet new people.

"I am Isaac and this is my friend Abra," Isaac pointed to who was still resting on his head.

"Abra, abra..."

"Since you bumped into me and almost ruined my clothes I would like to challenge you to a Pokémon battle. Your Abra vs my Gloom."

Hesitant at first to reply to Aiden's request Isaac looked to Abra to see its thoughts.

"What do you say buddy? Are you down for a battle?" Abra cheered gleefully as Isaac faced Aiden once more, "Well there's your answer."

"Well alright then. Follow me. Since the city will be too crowded for any kind of Pokémon battling I will take us to a more open venue. We will be heading to Pasoon passing. It is a bit of a 'foresty' trail but has some big open spaces perfect for our kind of battle."

With any other words being uttered, Isaac followed Aiden to Pasoon passing where Isaac's first Pokémon battle ever will take place.

*~*~

After about fifteen minutes later the two made it to an opening in Pasoon Passing.

"I hope you are ready to lose!" Aiden said as gloom began flexing its muscles.

"Do your best Abra!" Abra let out a cozy yawn as it turned around to give Isaac a smile.

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"What was that noise?" Isaac said looking off to see where the sound had come from.

A stampede of Pokémon began running out of the forest herding to safety.

"Whatever is going on its happening in that direction. Let's check it out!" Aiden ran to the scene as Isaac followed behind.

"Guess our battles going to be postponed." Isaac laughed.

"Yea, yea you would've lost anyways," Aiden smiled as the two continued to see why the Pokémon were running frantically.

Let's just hope the two aren't biting off more than they can chew.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Chapter Two

PASOON PASSING- ENDONAI CITY OUTSKIRTS - ODREA REGION
"Hurry up. Detain the Pokémon so we can bring them back to the lab!" Giovanni the leader of the Infamous Team Rocket demanded a few unfamiliar grunts. They practically kicked the Pokémon in the cages which was enough to set both Adrian and Isaac off.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing to those Pokémon?" Adrian said eyebrows furrowing as he clenched his fist and teeth.
Giovanni turned around and looked at the two for barely a moment before returning back to his work, "Leave now. If you know what is good for you. These Pokémon are wild and not yours. So what we do with them is none of your business."

"Shall we take care of them sir?" Two unfamiliar faces stood on either side of Giovanni, one with blue hair the other with white hair.
"Let's be gentle Aquarius. You know how battles make me feel," The white haired person had said.
"Aquarius, Libra. Please take care of them so we can pack up and take these Pokémon back to the lab," Giovanni motioned the grunts to load the cages full of Pokémon onto the truck.
"We cannot let you get away with this!" Isaac said as Abra stood in front of him just as angry as his trainer.
"Children that's all you are. Nothing but mere children," Aquarius responded to Isaac's demanding tone, "Go Seadra!" throwing a peculiar looking Pokeball, Aquarius summoned his main Pokémon to the battle ground.
"I guess it can't be helped. Go Lampent!" Libra said responding to Aquarius's actions.
"Isaac I hope you are ready for this just as much as I am," Aiden smirked as he stood next to Isaac while his gloom stood next to abra.

"I am as ready as I'll ever be. I believe in Abra, and he believes in me, we have to rescue those Pokémon"

"Sorry if I hurt you. It's nothing personal. Lampent use water pulse!" Libra said as his lampent ascended firing a spherical pulse of water toward both gloom and abra.
"Water pulse?" Isaac said unsure of how Lampent could use such a move, "Abra grab gloom and dodge using teleport!" Abra placed a hand on glooms flower and teleported out of the way as the water pulse move smacked the ground exploding in a sprinkle of water.

"Not so fast. Seadra use flamethrower!" tilting its head back Aquarius's seadra launched its nozzle of a mouth forward unleashing a devastating stream of fire in the direction of Gloom and Abra. Baffled by the moves both Libra and Aquarius's pokemon possess both Aiden and Isaac didn't let that distract them from the matter at hand.
"Not so fast! Gloom use sludge bomb!"
"Abra use psyshock" both Pokemon combined their abilities together colliding them with the incoming flamethrower. The moment the attacks hit a large explosion was created. Smoke filled the battle field.
"That's the last of the pokemon. Let's get going," Giovanni said as he got into the loading truck while Aquarius, Libra and the grunts hustled into the van and sped off.

"Aiden, are you all right?!" Isaac yelled, eyes watering from the intensity of the smoke.
"Yea I am fine. I think they got away," Once the smoke cleared the surrounding area was finally visible.
"Mag…by."
"Ee..veee," two Pokemon seemed to have been left behind beaten and exhausted. Isaac immediately ran to the rescue as did Aiden.
"Oh no! Aiden we have to get them to a Pokemon center, now!" Isaac picked the Eevee up while Aiden picked up Magby.
"I know where one is. Just follow me okay?" turning to his gloom he recalled her back to her pokeball. Isaac did the same with abra. The two ran off back to Endonai City hopefully making it in time to save the injured Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Hey there! Figured I'd read through your chapters and leave you a review.

I'm so happy to see that your story will deal with Delta Pokemon. They were some of my favorite cards in the TCG, and I'm always glad to see a story that explores the idea. It'll be interesting to see how Issac deals with these Pokemon using moves they don't usually know, and if he'll bring his sister into the mix or deals with it on his own...with Aiden's help?

Your grammar is off in several places. Like you don't always have capital letters when you need them, or you don't have the right punctuation. You should always capitalize a proper noun. For example: "Giovanni, the leader of the infamous Team Rocket..." right from the start of chapter two. The grammar wasn't enough to throw me out of the story, but it's just something to keep in mind for the future for other readers.

Can't wait to explore more of this region and to see more Delta Pokemon!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
I appreciate all the feedback. It is truly welcomed. I will be working on my grammar a lot more so no worries there. I want people to like the story a lot so you might see some changes I have made personally. It is all a work in progress and I am writing it blindfolded so I don't know how each chapter is going to turn out hahaha it just comes to me. but again thanking you all for reading.

Chapter Three

POKEMON CENTER- ENDONAI CITY - ODREA REGION

"Nurse Joy we need help!" Aiden and Isaac barged into the Pokemon Center as they ran to the front counter.

"Oh dear. What happened here?" Nurse Joy said as the two boys began catching their breath.

"We ran into a couple of bad people practically beating pokemon. We fought them off but the managed to escape with quite a few. Magby and Eevee were the only ones we managed to save. Please help them!" Isaac demanded extremely distraught from the situation. He just wanted the two pokemon to be all right.
Nurse Joy nodded as she directed her Wigglytuff to place both pokemon onto her medical cart. Soon Nurse Joy and Wigglytuff exited through the backroom and the red light turned on.

While Aiden was sitting down Isaac couldn't help but pace back and forth; biting his finger nails all the while.

"You should sit down. Relax ya know? I am sure Magby and Eevee will be all right," Aiden tried reassuring Isaac who seemed to still be extremely worried.

"They were beating those Pokemon Aiden. What kind of people do that?" Isaac pinched the bridge of nose, clenching his teeth.

"It was messed up. I have never seen them around these parts, so I wish I had an answer for you. But look on the bright side, we saved two pokemon today. I'd say that's worth relaxing over," Aiden scooted over and patted the empty space right next to him motioning Isaac to come over and sit down.

"I just hope they are all right," Isaac sat next to Aiden and rested his head on the wall behind him. What seemed like minutes turned into hours and Isaac was losing increasing amount of faith.

"Isaac?" a voice broke through Isaac's mental walls and brought him back to reality.

"Eliza? What are you doing here?" I somewhat shocked look appeared on Isaac's face.

"I just got done with an intense gym battle. The trainers here are amazing, it's my first loss of the day; I've won like nine others though. I am the eighth gym leader after all. Gotta make it challenging for them," She giggled to herself as she noticed something was off with her younger brother, "Is everything all right? You look like you got attacked by a horde of Litwick's."

"Oh wow!" Aiden bounced from his seat to shake the hand of Eliza, "You're the new Endonai Gym leader. Eliza Hemlock, wait how do you guys know each other?" He pointed at Isaac confused yet intrigued.

"She is my sister. We honestly just moved here several hours ago. I am surprised you are already battling. Aren't their rules and regulations you have to establish or something?" Aiden was stunned by the information Isaac had provided but was too just as curious as Isaac about how Eliza managed to get battles in.

"It's a long story. The badgemaking part was not all too hard but the gym is still under construction, so the challengers agreed to battle me outside the gym," She rubbed the back of her head and smiled, "Wait, why are you guys here? Is Abra all right?"

"Yea he's fine. We came face to face with some awful people. They were beating up Pokemon and threw them in cages. We tried stopping them, but with no luck." Isaac put his head down.

"We managed to save two pokemon. A Magby and an Eevee," Aiden added, "But when we fought those people, they had peculiar Pokemon. A Seadra that new fire type moves and a Lampent that knew water type moves. How that is possible is far beyond my knowledge, but I remember the leader called two of the people Aquarius and Libra. I do not know if that is much of a lead, but the days in Odrea have appeared stranger lately." Aiden added trying to make Isaac feel better.

"Whoa. That sounds like some heated stuff. As a gym leader, I am supposed to be the protector of my city. So far, I am not doing so good of a job at it, it would seem. I will talk to the local authorities and have us all keep an eye out for any suspicious activity," Eliza said as she patted Isaac on the shoulder, "Don't worry."

The red light of the infirmary turned off and Nurse Joy walked out with both a fully healed Magby and a fully Healed Eevee.

"Your pokemon are doing just fine now. They made quite a good recovery." Nurse Joy and Wigglytuff smiled at Aiden and Isaac. A gleam of light sparkled in Isaac's eyes as he saw the Eevee was okay. He ran over to hug the pokemon, though technically it was not his.

"I am so glad you are all right," He said as the Eevee looked at him confused not entirely sure what he was going on about.

"Eevee and Magby, these two rescued you from the forest and brought you here to get treated. You have them to thank for your recovery," Nurse joy said.

"Wiggly! Wigglytuff!" Wigglytuff added. Eevee and Magby looked at both Aiden and Isaac. They smiled and cheered running into their arms.

"Looks like you caught your first pokemon in Odrea, little brother," Eliza said smiling as she reached into her back pocket and gave him and empty Poke ball. He took it and stared at Eevee for a while surprised the Pokemon took such a liking to him so quickly.

"Well what do you say Eevee," Isaac started, as he placed the Poke ball in Eevee's face, "Would you like to join me on my undiscovered journey?" Eevee's eyes widened and mouth opened surprised that Isaac wanted Eevee to be a part of his family. Without a moment's hesitation Eevee jumped in the air and touched the button on the Front of the Poke ball. Soon a red light consumed Eevee, bringing the Pokemon inside the ball. The Poke ball shook three times before stopping successfully capturing the Eevee.

"What about you Magby? Care to join the party?" Aiden asked his new friend as Magby smiled and did the same thing as Eevee. After being consumed by the Poke ball both Isaac and Aiden focused their attention to Eliza.

"Well. What's your next move Isaac?" She asked as Aiden looked just as confused as Isaac.

"Well honestly I don't know," Isaac responded.

"I was thinking about becoming a Collector and a Trainer. Not entirely sure yet but I am sure my answer will come to me in time," Aiden smiled at Isaac and Eliza.

"Well how about you guys meet with Professor Locust in Erdrin Town? It is a little far by foot but I manage to score some Transport passes not too long ago. I figured you guys could take the train there instead of walking. I predict you guys would make it there in a day or two," Eliza handed both Transport Passes to Isaac and Aiden.

"Wow, thanks Eliza. I am assuming Professor Locust will give us a Pokédex and some equipment for our travels, just like what Dad does right?" Eliza nodded as Aiden and Isaac both grinned at one another.

"Well you to should be heading out now. I must stay here and wait for my Pokemon to recover. You guys head out before you miss the next train. Do not worry about those people you saw in the forest. I can assure you they will be taken care of."

"Thanks again sis," Isaac gave Eliza a final hug before both him and Aiden headed out.

"If we hurry we should catch the train. I heard the station has amazing deserts from every region. I'll treat us no worries!" A big grin appeared on Aiden's face as Isaac began drooling thinking about all the food he could eat. Though the day was eventful in its own way it would appear Aiden was correct when he mentioned that the Odrea region had seem stranger these days. What darkness will Aiden and Isaac face as they travel to Erdrin Town? Will they meet those mysterious people again? Be sure to stay tuned and read more on the Pokemon Prism Fanfiction!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I wouldn't worry too much about not knowing where the story's going! A lot of writers jump into their story without a plan, and are always surprised to see what happens.

This was such a quiet chapter that allowed the readers and the characters a chance to calm down after that big fight. Though not a lot happened in this chapter, Aiden and Issac got new Pokemon and Eliza is ready to help figure out this mystery of Team Delta. I wonder how much help she'll be, especially since she's already busy as a Gym Leader!

Your grammar was a lot better in this chapter. There were still some small mistakes, but it was greatly improved from before. You've definitely gotten better at proofreading, and it shows.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Chapter Four

TEAM DELTA/ROCKET HQ- ARAMAI CITY - ODREA REGION

Giovanni walked into a large room with both Aquarius and Libra behind him. In the room was a long table surrounded by eleven other individuals. Aquarius and Libra took their respective seats as Giovanni stayed standing.

"I am glad we could have this meeting. The capturing of forest Pokemon was a success, though we faced a slight casualty. It was dealt with, so no worries." Giovanni smirked as he directed his attention to a more pressing matter. "When does the experimentation begin? I would like to do a full analysis of the systematic process before we capture—"

"No need to worry about the experimentation. They are already underway. We should have a handful of Prism Pokemon to distribute to the grunts this afternoon. In the meantime, you mentioned something about a casualty. What happened?" One of the people sitting at the table directed Giovanni's attention elsewhere. She had green-colored hair and some Gemini symbol earrings.

"It was nothing but a couple of kids. Nothing we couldn't take care of, Gemini," Libra butted in.

"I hope so. We cannot be set back. We are so close to achieving the data we need," Gemini added.

"Well in that case, it's time to pay our friend a visit in Erdrin Town. I trust Gemini and Aries will be the ones to take care of this task," Giovanni said as the two nodded. "Do not let us down."

"Sir!" Once everyone was done saluting Giovanni the meeting ended. Now two admins known as Gemini and Aries will be heading to Erdrin Town to meet with a supposed friend. Will they meet our heroes?

ERDRIN TOWN OUTSKITS- ERDRIN TOWN - ODREA REGION – THREE DAYS LATER
"Who knew a train could take so many detours. I feel like we have been traveling for months," Aiden said, stretching as the two were walking down a narrow path.

"It was only three days. Plus, I did not see you complaining about the endless supply of food." Isaac chuckled as Aiden rubbed his stomach.

"Free food is the best food there is, what can I say?" Aiden pulled a map from his backpack and pointed at a location showing Isaac how far Erdrin Town was.

"We should be there in a couple of minutes it seems. Have you been to Erdrin before?" Isaac asked curiously.

"Only two times. I was rescuing an Oddish from a horrible group of Houndour. I brought it to the lab but I had to go home unfortunately. I was worried about it so I took a train in the middle of the night and came back to the lab to stay the night with it. Long story short, that Oddish is now my Gloom." Aiden pulled out Gloom's Pokeball and smiled at it as they continued walking to Erdrin Town.

About several minutes later Aiden and Isaac finally made it to Erdrin Town. To Isaac's surprise the town was far more beautiful than he had thought. Stone streets, brick buildings, fruit stands and fountains made it almost look like something out of a fairy tale.

"Wow! Erdrin Town is amazing!" Isaac said taking in the scenery. "What do you think, Abra and Eevee?!" Isaac threw two Poké balls, releasing both his Eevee and Abra so they could see the beauty of the town.

"Yeah, let us enjoy the scenery, Magby and Gloom!" Aiden did the same releasing his Pokemon as well. The moment the Pokemon came out they all began cheering and playing with one another. The group continued walking through the town. The did some sightseeing before heading to the Pokemon lab. Passing a couple of fruit stands, Aiden bought some berries for the gang as they all chowed down.

"Hey, I think I see the Poke lab up ahead!" Isaac shouted, excited to have finally made it.

Startled by Isaac's sudden shout, Aiden choked on the berry he was eating. He pounded his chest with his fist trying to make the berry pass through his throat before he suffocated. "Gah! I am right next to you, I hope you know that," Aiden said, gasping for air.

"Sorry about that. Let us get a move on though!" Isaac guided his Pokemon into back into their Pokeballs as did Aiden. The two set off toward the Pokemon Lab.

Knock, knock "Professor Locust, you here?" Aiden asked as he slowly opened the door. However, the moment he did a large explosion occurred, knocking back both Isaac and Aiden, ripping the door right off its hinges.

"Geez, what the…?" Isaac rubbed his head as it appeared Aiden was knocked out cold. Two people walked out the smoke-filled doorway holding folders filled with a ton of paper; one with green hair and the other with red hair. "Who are you guys? What was that explosion just now?" Isaac said already on edge. The two-people stared at Isaac without responding and simply walked past him. "Hey! I am not finished talking to you guys. What's going on?"

"God, he's an annoying pest. I thought we could just ignore him and leave, Aries, but it looks like I'll have to take care of this," the green-haired women said as she handed the rest of her folders to the man she called Aries.

"Please finish here or else you will be left," he said somewhat jokingly as he walked in the direction of the town exit.

"My name is Gemini and I will be your opponent today. Please do not disappoint. Go, Kirlia!" Gemini threw her Poke ball revealing her Pokemon of choice known as Kirlia.

"Come on out, Abra!" A fire was brewing deep in Isaac's core. "You guys better not have hurt the professor."

"You should be more worried about your well-being. If you make it out of this match! Kirlia, use Sludge Bomb!" Twirling around three times, the Kirlia spewed a toxic sludge from its mouth in the direction of Isaac's Abra.

More Pokemon with moves they shouldn't know...what's going on?

"Abra, use Teleport to dodge then fire off a Psyshock!" Just before the sludge bomb could make a direct hit, Abra teleported out of the way, avoiding the attack. Soon after Abra focused its Psychic energy into compressed balls which is fired at the Kirlia making a direct effective hit.

"Kirlia! Are you all right?" Gemini said as she glared at Isaac gritting her teeth. "Kirlia, use Metal Claw!" Stretching its arms out wide, makeshift metal claws formed around Kirlia's hands as it slashed them at Abra, knocking the Pokemon back. "Now use Sludge Bomb again!" Kirlia twirled around some more before firing off a barrage of Sludge Bombs at the staggered Abra.

"Hurry, Abra, dodge!" It was too late. Making another direct hit, the Kirlia managed to strike Abra down again with her Sludge Bomb. "Oh no, Abra, are you okay?"

"Ab…bra" The Pokemon struggled to get up as Kirlia was preparing the finishing blow.

"Come on Abra…I-I believe in you!" After several moments a fire burned in Abra's eyes as a light began radiating around him. Soon enough the light engulfed Abra and within several seconds it dispersed revealing a newly evolved Kadabra. Isaac's eyes widened in awe.

"Ka! Dabra!" Pointing its spoon at Kirlia a blue highlight radiated around the two Pokemon as Kadabra began controlling Kirlia, slamming the Pokemon into the ground multiple times.

"That's Confusion!" A light gleamed in Isaac's eyes. "You can do it, Kadabra!" Soon enough Kadabra flicked his spoon upwards knocking back the Kirlia causing it to faint.

"No! Kirlia!" Gemini crouched next to her Pokémon, returning it to its ball. She stared at Isaac for a moment before smirking and walking off. "Your precious professor is just fine. You haven't seen the last of Team Delta, Isaac. We have eyes everywhere." Gemini threw a smokeball and dispersed into nothingness.

"What's going on?" Aiden finally woke from his unconscious state as Isaac ran to his aid.

"You got knocked out from the blast. A few bad people were here but I dealt with them. You shouldn't be moving so suddenly. Be careful." Isaac helped Aiden to his feet as a man walked out from the Pokemon lab entrance.

"My, my, what a remarkable trainer. Are you two all right?" Isaac nodded as did Aiden. "I am Professor Locust. Sorry for the commotion. I was not expecting so many visitors today. Those people you met were Team Delta. Be sure to stay out of their way whenever possible. They are never up to any good. Though I am surprised you took one of them down with such ease, and for your Pokemon to evolve amongst the madness. Quite a beautiful sight." Isaac began blushing as he never received such praise from anyone.

"Wait. Abra evolved?" Aiden sounded shocked.

"Yeah look." Isaac pointed at Kadabra who had his arms crossed while trying to balance his spoon on his nose.

"Whoa, that's so cool! Looks like you might be a worthy rival after all." Aiden stuck his tongue out at Isaac and the two began laughing. It was not until just a few moments later the professor had butted in.

"Might I ask why the two of you are here?"

"Oh I am sorry. My sister is Eliza, the Gym Leader of Endonai City. She sent us here because…well because I want to be a Pokemon trainer but I still don't entirely know if it's what I want to do," Isaac said, second-guessing himself.

"I am here because I would like to be a Pokemon trainer as well and maybe even become a collector." Aiden smiled at the professor who showed little to no interest in either of the twos ambitions.

"Well in that case follow me." The professor directed the two boys to the middle of his lab. He placed his hand on the wall and a highlighter panel revealed itself sliding the wall open. In it were Poke balls and Pokedexs. He took out a couple of each and handed it to Isaac and Aiden. "I am glad you guys came when you could. I am sure you know about the strange epidemic happening here in Odrea. Pokemon with weird typings and movesets have been appearing all over and I want to gather as much data on them as possible to figure out the cause of such a phenomenon."

"I faced a couple of them already. Aiden and I faced a Seadra that knew Flamethrower and a Lampent that knew Water pulse." Isaac began thinking about what it all meant and what was truly happening in Odrea.

"Well, that is quite fascinating indeed. Looks like I chose the right people for this task. Please find as many as you can. It will help my research out a lot. But if you will excuse me, you guys have your Poke balls and Pokedex, but I need to clean this mess up. I would like to see you guys here tomorrow. There is a local inn nearby, so go there for the night and meet me here at dawn so we can further discuss exactly what it is that I would need from you." The professor walked to the backroom leaving both Isaac and Aiden alone.

"I could use some rest in a actually bed so I guess staying in an inn isn't too bad," Aiden suggested as the two headed out of the lab. "Plus, you have to explain to me what happened while I was knocked out. Details are everything."

"Once we get settled in, I'll explain it all. Strange things are happening in Odrea. I wonder how everyone else is doing back home. I have not contacted them since I got here. I think I'll do that tomorrow as well. Gotta see how everyone is doing."

Both Aiden and Isaac headed to the local inn and got settled in. Though the day seemed somewhat uneventful, every small reaction creates a larger reaction. Now that Isaac knows about Team Delta and has so far fought three Delta Admins, what might his future hold as he pursues his travels all throughout the Odrea Region with his newly evolved Kadabra and his new friend Aiden.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Looks like Team Rocket/Delta's making themselves more known to the rest of the world, going after Locust's lab like that. It was also great to see Isaac do really well in the battle against Gemini, proving to her and the rest of Rocket/Delta that he--and Aiden--are not just some kids that are easily taken care of!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Chapter Five
JUN CITY BUNKER- JUN CITY- ODREA REGION
"And you thought you'd be safe here. No one can hide from Team Delta," A man said. He was wearing black rimmed glasses and had pastel, steel blue hair, "Tell Zodiac we found Deoxys and are about to take it in."
"Sir!" one of the grunts said as she pulled out a panel contacting a man by the name of Zodiac.
"The rest of you get ready to capture Deoxys," The man had said as he threw a pokeball, "Go Dragonite," a menacing shiny Dragonite appeared from the pokeball. It glared down the Deoxys smirking while snarling.

I cannot afford to get caught here… Deoxys thought to itself as it changed its stance to Attack formation. Maneuvering its tentacle like arms it conjured an immense amount of energy into a large wave in which it fired at the Dragonite.

As Dragonite ascended into the air, its tail radiated a bright green energy causing it to have the appearance of looking larger than it was. Doing a summersault in the air Dragonite's tail collided with Deoxys's attack resulting in the move to be returned to the Attacker. Deoxys managed to evade the attack as it fired a highly powerful Hyper Beam. The move targeted not only Dragonite but Team Delta as well. Dragonite blocked the attack using protect as Delsin directed the pokemon to fire off a Hyper beam just as powerful.

This is not good… Deoxys transitioned to its defense form almost instantly and crossed its arms creating a shield of Protect. A large explosion caused the bunker to be filled with smoke as Deoxys took the opportunity to retreat further into the large bunker away from Team Delta.

"Darn! Do not let Deoxys get away! That is an order!" The man with the black rimmed glasses said.
"Delsin, sir?" one of the Delta grunts addressed the man.
"What is it?" He snarled a bit.
"It's Zodiac sir, he wants to know the condition of our current assignment," Delsin pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a big sigh.

"Tell him that Deoxys will be retrieved alive and well. There is no need to worry," The grunt nodded as Delsin stared down the bunker in the direction that Deoxys had fled

As Deoxys was fleeing the scene a psychic force halted it in its tracks.
What is this presence I am feeling? It said to itself while closing its eyes to home in on the source, I see a boy…could he possibly be…the one that can stop this? Why am I sensing only his energy? Can he be that powerful?"
Deoxys continues fleeing as Team Delta is still in hot pursuit.
"You are not getting away this time," Delsin said while riding the back of his Dragonite.

- ERDRIN TOWN INN- ODREA REGION
Wake up… Isaac began tossing and turning in his sleep, beads of sweat spilling from his forehead.
Please, I beg of you…WAKE UP! Within moment's Isaac's eyes shot open as he woke up in what appeared to be a galactic abyss.
"Whaaat! Where am I?!" Isaac yelled, fear coating his voice.
"You are in a Realm I created. So that we can talk," turning around while still floating in the galactic realm, Isaac noticed he was face to face with a pokemon he had never seen before, "I am Deoxys. Isaac the future of Odrea and Arila are in danger," Isaac's eyes widened as he couldn't believe what the pokemon was saying.

"In danger? What do you mean?" skepticism filled his voice.
"I don't have much time. You must trust in me. A horrible team of villains are going to catch me as we speak. You have to be the one to take them down before they destroy the world and recreate it in their own image," Isaac was still slightly confused but the gist of what Deoxys was saying made sense to him.

"Wait Deoxys…why me? Why am I the one who needs to stop them?"

"A strong energy radiates from your core; your spirit. I do not know how to explain but you are the one that can change everything. You must not hesitate when decision get tough. Please Isaac the future of Odrea, Arila and all the other regions are depending on you. You must save the world before it is too late," Deoxys faded away as Isaac was left speechless. After several moments, the realm disappeared and Isaac fell back into his slumber.

PROF. LOCUST POKEMON LAB- ERDRIN TOWN - ODREA REGION
Both Aiden and Isaac were just a few steps away from Professor Locust's lab but the trip there was rather quiet.
"Everything alright Isaac?...Hey Isaac? You uh there buddy?" Aiden was trying to get Isaac's attention but after the vision Isaac had last night, it was clear he was distracted and in deep thought, "Isaac!" Aiden yelled breaking Isaac's train of thought detouring him back to reality.

"I am sorry. I just had a really weird dream last night," he flashed Aiden an apologetic smile as the two of the entered Professor Locust's lab.
"Weird dream huh? What was it about?" Aiden asked. It was clear his interest was perked.

"I think something big is about to go down," Isaac said shaking the bats out of his head and taking a deep breath, "I don't know what I'm talking about. Sorry I am just rambling. Let us see what the Professor wanted to talk to us about," As the two of them walked into the lab it looked completely brand new, as if it didn't just explode yesterday.

"Whoa you guys clean up really quick," Aiden said whistling in astonishment.

"Oh this? It was not too big of a mess. Mainly just charred walls and papers everywhere. Nothing I could not handle myself, but of course my assistant thinks I am old and brittle and need to be supervised 24/7," The Professor smiled at his assistant as she blushed for a moment and walked away tending to some files sprawled across a desk, "Hope you slept well in the Inn."

"I slept well. Really well actually. So, did Isaac. He had a dream he thinks was a vision of the future yet to come," Isaac gave Aiden a stern look somewhat upset he told the Professor but knew if anyone could analyze the happenings of his dream it would be Professor Locust.

"A vision you say?" A sharp glare reflects off the Professor's glasses as he directs his sights to Isaac, "What happened in this dream?"

"Nothing really. I came face to face with a Pokemon who called itself Deoxys. It told me that I was the only one who could save the regions of this world and how I am more powerful than I realize…. I can't remember everything, but I think Team Delta is capturing it as we speak," Both Aiden and Prof. Locust's jaw's drop.

"Deoxys is a pokemon of DNA, so it makes perfect sense that Team Delta, an organization that artificially changes a Pokémon's DNA would be after Deoxys. But to have already capture such a powerful Pokemon…I hate to say it but I am rather impressed. Did Deoxys tell you where they were?" Isaac shook his head, "Well in that case it's time we do some investigating. I already have some field agents out scoping the area for any unnatural energy, I will have to keep you guys updated since you are now directly involved with the case. Here," The Professor grabbed both Aiden and Isaac's Pokedex's and fiddle around with them for a bit before handing them back, "I installed a Phone app into your pokedex, now you can call me or anyone for that matter with the same app, wherever, whenever."

"Wow, thanks Professor!" Both boys say.
"It is the least I can do. In the meantime, how about you guys head to Aramai City. There is a Gym leader there by the name of Emmanuel. I have already seen you guys in action might as well test your luck and receive your first gym badge," Isaac and Aiden both looked at one another and smiled. It appears Isaac was not as worried anymore. The Professor seemed more reassuring about the matter which made Isaac feel slightly less stressed.

"I bet I can get my first badge in one battle," Aiden said challenging Isaac as they walk out the lab.
"Pssh! You mean after three battle's, right?" Isaac and Aiden laugh as the Professor sees them off.

"Oh Isaac…Aiden?" The Professor calls out to them before they officially leave. Both boys turn around to face him, "Be careful who you trust. Even good guys can be bad guys," Those words sent a chill down Isaac's spine as both of them nodded at the Professor promising him they would be careful

What challenges will our heroes face next? What will team Delta do to Deoxys? How will the Professor be able to help Isaac out more with his vision? Stay tuned for the next chapter of Pokemon Prism!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I wonder how Isaac will handle things now, since he's carrying the weight of the future of the world on his shoulders. Hopefully Deoxys can be sure about who it felt can save the world!

Also enjoyed how quickly Locust cleaned up his lab after the fight. It was something simple, but funny to read.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Credit to Astinus for helping me edit this chapter and one other. Much Appreciated!

Chapter Six
ERNA ROAD - ARAMAI CITY GATE OUTSKIRTS- ODREA REGION

"Alright, Magby, use Smokescreen!" Magby puffed its cheeks large, releasing a thick cloud of black smoke from its mouth. Aiden and Isaac thought it would be best to train their Pokemon a bit before heading to Aramai City. Just in case they meet any kind of madness on their journey of discovery, they wanted to make sure they would be prepared for whatever might come their way.

"Careful, Eevee! Close your eyes and just listen." Eevee did as told as the smoke thickened. It waited for any possible sign of an attack as Aiden smirked.

"You think you can win this one, Isaac?"

"I know we can." Isaac flashed Aiden an overconfident smile as Aiden's expression transitioned to something more serious.

"In that case, Magby, use Fire Spin!"

Magby jumped into the air out of the smoke, preparing its attack. "Maaag…by!!" Magby fired off a spiraling flame attack, launching it directly at the smoke cloud Eevee was submerged in. Eevee still had its eyes closed, waiting, and listening.

"Now, Eevee!" Eevee quickly evaded the fire attack as it cleared the smoke out, giving proper view of the battle field. "Use Swift!" Eevee twirled around on one foot as it swung its tail in Magby's direction, flinging a frenzy of stars at the Pokemon.

"Eee! Vee!" The move was a direct hit knocking Magby clear out of the sky knocking him out cold.

"Well it looks like you beat me," Aiden said walking over to his Magby, squatting beside it while rubbing its head. "You did good. Now time for you to rest." He took out Magby's Pokeball and returned it back to its home.

"Excellent job, Eevee, we won!" Isaac cheered as Eevee danced around him just as happy.

"That was such a cool battle!" Isaac and Aiden turned around to see a girl with rose gold hair and gleaming amber-colored eyes.

"Well, thank you… And you are?" Aiden asked, confused as to where she had came from.

"My name is Esma. I traveled here from Johto with my trusted partner Bambi."

"Bambi?" Aiden responded. Esma took a pokeball from her bag and threw it in the air. Within seconds a Granbull appeared from the ball and let out a menacing roar.

"You can stop with the act. We aren't battling anyone, Bambi." Granbull looked at Esma with puppy dog eyes after hearing the news. "This is my partner in crime. I raised her from an egg." Esma petted Bambi. Isaac returned Eevee to his Pokeball and walked over to the Granbull.

"Nice, I've never seen one of these before." Taking out his Pokedex, Isaac pointed it toward the Granbull

"Granbull. The Fairy Pokémon. Its well-developed lower jaw and heavy fangs are its weapons. As long as it's not provoked, it rarely bites."

Isaac petted the Granbull's head as the Pokemon growled with pleasure.

"Wow, she took a liking to you fast," Esma said, smiling at Isaac.

"I am Aiden, and this is my partner in crime Isaac. Nice to meet you." Aiden smiled at Isaac who seemed to be having a lot of fun petting the Granbull. "So what brings you to Odrea?"

"Trying to see where I fit in the world. Bambi and I have been to Kanto, Hoenn, Unova and Kalos. I have done gym battles and Pokemon contests, but they are not as appealing to me anymore. So I have just been traveling, discovering new things, new Pokémon... You could kind of call me a nomad in a way." Isaac was fascinated that Esma has been to so many regions and has already done so much as is. It motivated him to push himself into a dream or goal of his own. "Where are you guys headed?"

"Aramai City. I am going to face my first gym leader," Isaac said as he stood up and dusted off his knees.

"Oh nice! I was headed in that direction as well. Mind if I tag along?" Esma said with that same gleam in her eyes.

"I don't see why not." Aiden shrugged as he picked his pack up and tossed Isaac's in the air, watching Isaac catch it.

"Alright then. Onward!" Esma yelled as she returned Granbull to her ball and began walking with Isaac and Aiden.

After about a good hour they finally made it to the Aramai City Gate only to be halted by Officer Jenny.

"Hold it right there. State your business strangers," she said glaring the group down angrily.

"We are just passing through. I came here to challenge Gym Leader Emmanuel." Isaac smiled wearily.

Officer Jenny sighed as she let her guard down. "The gym leader is out of town and we had requested for him to come back at once to deal with a dilemma we tried to solve ourselves." Officer Jenny placed a hand on her forehead in shame.

"What kind of dilemma are we talking about?" Aiden asked intriguingly.

"A wild Drapion was released into the city and it is extremely hard for us to detain. It already injured quite a handful of our Pokemon and we already had to evacuate the city." Officer Jenny bit her lip in frustration.

"I leave the city for one week and you guys nearly get it destroyed." A man with dimmed yellow hair and shadowy eyes filled with needed sleep walked over to Officer Jenny, slouched with his hands in his pockets.

"Emmanuel, now is not the time for jokes. We need your help to detain the Drapion." Officer Jenny blushed as Emmanuel turned around to look at Isaac and his two friends.

"You guys look like trainers. Come inside and watch how us Odrea Region Gym Leaders battle." The moment Emmanuel walked inside Isaac and the rest followed quickly after.

"Draaaaaa!!" The Drapion fired off a Pin Missile hitting several buildings. Its eyes filled with rage.

"All…" Emmanuel yawned. "Right." He threw a Pokeball revealing his Pokemon of choice for the battle soon to come.

"Maaaanetric!" The Manetric howled as he began kicking up dirt with its front paw. Drapion charged at Manetric with its claws glowing. It crossed them on his chest as he prepared to strike Manetric.

"Get ready, Manetric…here it comes."

Who could have possibly released a raging Drapion in the middle of a city? Will Gym Leader Emmanuel be able to put a stop to the chaos? Will Esma be a permanent addition to Isaac's group? All this and more next time on Pokemon Prism.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I really hope that Esma becomes part of the story. She's an interesting character, and maybe she'll find something that she enjoys while traveling with Aiden and Isaac.

Emmanuel sure is a fascinating gym leader. Hopefully he can handle the Drapion that's rampaging around town and then find some answers on where it came from!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Chapter Seven
ARAMAI CITY - ODREA REGION

"Manectric, I want to finish this quickly. Use Quick attack while performing Discharge at the same time…" Manectric started dashing at the Drapion while a streaming trail of electricity followed behind him. The moment the quick attack met the Drapion's Cross Poison, Manectric's discharge followed right after intensely shocking the Drapion into an almost fetal position, "Gosh I'm awfully tired…Manectric I have faith in you…" Emmanuel laid down on the battle field as Manectric continued to go toe to toe with the Drapion.

"Uhm…did he really just fall asleep?" Aiden said looking at Emmanuel knocked out on the ground, "He really just fell asleep…." Every seemed confused as to why the Gym Leader fell asleep but their attention was drawn back to the matter at hand.

"Draaaa!" The Pokémon puffed its chest up holding its head back before launching it forward unleashing a deadly Fire Blast. Isaac, Aiden, and Esma's eyes all widened as well as Officer Jenny's.

"Did you see that Isaac?!" Aiden said hysterical.

"How is that even possible?!" Esma responded.

"No doubt about it…this Pokémon belongs to Team Delta," Isaac said as the flame scored the battle ground.

Manectric quickly evaded the attack and responded by glowing vigorously as a gem around its angle began glowing as well. Emmanuel touched his wrist in his sleep as if scratching it but at the same time touched a gem on his wrist as well. It looked identical to Manectric's. Within moments a bright light covered the whole area only to dissipate revealing a Mega-evolved Manectric.

"Maaaaaaaaannneee!!" The Manectric howled as it fired off another discharge. Multiple bolts of static electricity nearly sent the Drapion flying.

"Oh wow! Mega evolution!" Stars filled Aiden's eyes as the battle was keeping everyone's blood pumping. Manectric stepped back as the Drapion erupted from a mound of rubble. The look on its face was pure agony, almost as if it was in pain unrelated to fight it was in.

Manectric's mouth started to spark up as it snarled and scrunched up its knows, "Wait Manectric!" Isaac had called out as Manectric cancelled its next move to look at him confusingly, "I don't think Drapion is attacking freely. I think it's the opposite," Isaac point to the Pokémon's eyes that seemed to be glowing a horrific red color. Around its neck seemed to be a device that was emitting small spurts of electricity,

"That Drapion is being controlled!" Isaac shouted as Aiden took a second to look at what Isaac was referring to. His mouth dropped when he noticed the device.

"We need to get that device off of him," Aiden suggested.

"And…how exactly do you expect…we do that?" Emmanuel awoke from his nap on the hard-concrete floor stretching and yawning through his speech.

"Well its nice of you to finally join us!" Aiden shouted.

"Guys!" Isaac demanded attention as he handed his backpack to Aiden, "I'll get it off him."

"Wait are you insane! That Drapion would—" Before Aiden could finish his statement Isaac was already charging toward the Pokémon full throttle.

"Draaaaa!!" The Pokémon yelled as if the collar was hurting it even more. Isaac's eyebrows furrowed as frustration rested upon his face.

Team Delta…You guys are complete monsters…how could you do this to a Pokémon? to any Pokémon? The Drapion fired off round after round multiple Flame throwers and sludge bombs. Isaac ducked and dove left and right avoiding the moves scrapping and cutting himself all the while. The moment he managed to get close enough to Drapion he lunged forward and managed to wrap his hands around the Pokémon's collar. Everyone stared at Isaac stunned by his actions, even Emmanuel showed some emotion in his tiresome face.

"Isaac!" Aiden yelled not entirely sure what to do other than, "You can do it!" those words surprised not only Isaac but Aiden as well. He had faith in his friend. Isaac began tugging at the collar as it began shocking not only Drapion but himself as well.

"Aaagghhh!" Isaac shouted in pain but his grip never loosened from the collar, it just made him want to pull it off more. After several tries a subtle crack could be heard, but the shocking intensified. Soon thereafter with one more final tug the collar came clean off releasing one last surge of electricity that sent both Drapion and Isaac flying. However, the moment the two hit the ground they were both knocked out cold.

"Isaac!" Aiden, Officer Jenny, and Emmanuel ran to Isaac's aid. Officer Jenny crouched beside Isaac feeling his head and chest.

"He is going to be all right. Nothing seems broken, but just to be safe I say we need to get him to a hospital fast, as well as that Drapion over there. Poor thing," She stared at the Drapion trying to wrap her head around the incident that had occurred feeling sorrier for it now than she was before. Nurse Joy arrived about 30 minutes later as officer Jenny headed to the Aramai City gates letting all the citizens back in. Nurse Joy rode off with both Drapion and Isaac in separate ambulances as Aiden followed making sure to check on his friend.

ARAMAI CITY - POKEMON CENTER- ODREA REGION
About an hour or so later Isaac finally came to in his hospital room, only to wake up next to a worried yet sleeping Aiden. Isaac's throat was extremely dry as he tried to muster up some words to wake up Aiden. Not saying anything he nudged him a few times and on the third try Aiden finally awoke.

"Hey there sleepy head!" He said after Isaac managed to wake him up, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm...okay—" Isaac erupted into a coughing fit as Aiden searched frantically for water to give to his friend. Locating a cup near a sink in the room, Aiden filled it to the rim with water and handed it to Isaac. Within seconds Isaac gulped all the water he could from the glass and sat it down on a nightstand right beside him.

"Feel better?" Aiden said laughing a little while Isaac weakly joined in on the laughter.

"I am all right what happened? Everything is still a bit of a daze to me."

"You single handedly save Aramai city from a raging Delta Drapion!" Aiden's voice boomed nearly startling Isaac. Isaac looked at his hands as they were bandaged up.

"I remember pulling off the collar from Drapion but after that not much else," After a few moments of silence a knock on the door would break the two's concentration as Emmanuel walked in the room with a bouquet of wilted flowers.

"I thought …I'd give these to you for saving… my city," He placed them on the night stand next to the glass of water. Manectric was following behind Emmanuel as he walked beside Isaac's bed and began licking his hands making sure he was all right. Isaac smiled at Manectric and petted its head. Isaac scoped the room noticing that someone was missing.

"Hey where is Esma?" He had asked as both Aiden and Emmanuel had not a clue where she had gone.

"Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing her after you had gotten knocked out…I don't even remember seeing her after Manectric went mega…where did she go?"

"I'm sure she'll turn up. Hey, can you hand me my bag I want to make sure Kadabra and Eevee are all right," Aiden nodded as he went to go fetch Isaac's bag.

"Uhm…it's not here," Aiden said searching throughout the room lifting chair cushions and even opening cabinets, "I can't find my pack either!" He began panicking as he believes he lost the bags.

"Wait…" Emmanuel began, yawning again, "You don't think that girl…." Emmanuel, Isaac, and Aiden all looked at each other.

ERNA ROAD – ARAMAI CITY OUTSKIRTS - ODREA REGION
Esma and Bambi were walking in the opposite direction of the city both lugging Aiden and Isaac's bag.
"Yay! I think we scored the jackpot Bambi. We were lucky that Drapion created such a great distraction," Esma said as her Granbull cheered and smiled, "Look's like there is quite a bit of cash in here. How about I treat us to some food," Esma and Granbull continued walking off as the sun began setting and night creeping around the corner.

Will Isaac and Aiden retrieve their items back? Will we get down to the bottom of Team Delta's motives in releasing a rampaging Drapion? Will Emmanuel ever be not tired? This and more next time on Pokemon Prism!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Looks like Isaac is getting braver when it comes to rescuing Pokemon! Quite impressive that he'd take that collar off himself, and even more impressive that he got it off.

Oh man, Esma turning on the boys like that was such a shock! I wonder how the boys will get their stuff back, especially since Isaac is missing his Pokemon.

My favorite part of this chapter was when Emmanuel fell asleep right in the middle of the battle...and still was able to get Manectric to Mega evolve!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
I have updated the first post of this topic. So now you should be able to see the Odrea Region Map, Map Directory and Region History!! Please feel free to check it out and tell me what you think! I will be adding more information to the first post over time! so keep checking back on it occasionally !!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Chapter Eight
NEW TEAM ROCKET/DELTA HEADQUARTERS – PIERCESTON CITY - ODREA REGION

"I am glad we were able to distract the people of Aramai City long enough to transfer Deoxys to our new base," large lights flicked in what appeared to be a experimentation lab, "Are we ready to begin Procedure Prism A67?" Delta Admin Delsin asked as Team Rocket Leader Giovanni who was standing in front of two large glass tanks on holding a tired, defenseless Deoxys and the other holding a Charizard.
"Yes, the procedure is ready," A sinister grin stretched from cheek to cheek on Delsin's face as Giovanni joined in. Deoxys tried firing off a beam to break the glass but with little to no luck it barely made a scratch.
"Alright let us Begin," Giovanni pulled down a lever as both glass tanks began glowing. Soon the Deoxys tank was consumed by a menacing green light as the light itself transferred to charizards tank. After about five minutes Giovanni pulled the lever up and the light show ended. Deoxys looking even weaker before stared at the tank beside it holding the Charizard. Once the smoke cleared both Delsin and Giovanni as well as a few grunts in the lab eyes all widened in amazement.
Delsin began scribbling away in his notebook, "Fascinating. We have found the key to changing the Anatomy of a pokemon all together," Delsin walked up to the glass tank holding the Charizard. The pokemon was now blue in color and had water in the shape of fire on its tail. Both its feet and hands were webbed as it had two catfish like whiskers on its nose.

"After so many years of failed experiments," Giovanni began walking up behind Delsin placing a hand on his shoulder, "We have finally found the key to creating a true Delta species: Prism Pokemon," Giovanni let out a deep laugh as Delsin adjusted his glasses as if he were about to cry.
"Go and inform Zodiac with the results at once," Delsin asked two Rocket and Delta grunts.
"Sir!" they responded as they quickly hurried out of the lab.
"It is only a matter of time," Delsin said as a glare of light reflected off his glasses.

ERNA ROAD – ARAMAI CITY OUTSKIRTS - ODREA REGION
"Maaaannnee! Maaanectric!!" Isaac and Aiden were following Manectric as it picked up the scent of both their bags.
"I think they are this way!" Isaac said trying to keep up with the speedy Pokemon, Aiden included. Emmanuel decided to stay at the pokemon center and catch a few hours of sleep but gave temporary ownership of Manectric to Aiden and Isaac.
"She seemed so cool, how could she steal our Pokemon like that?" Aiden said still distraught by the situation.
"That does not matter, all that matters now is that I get my pokemon back!" Isaac kept running as well as Aiden. They soon came to a cross in the road where they would see Esma off in the distance with her Granbull.
"Maaannee!" Manectric howled as he charged toward Esma and her Granbull.
"There they are!" Isaac yelled as they all bolted for them.
"Hey!" Esma and Granbull were startled for a second. They turned around to see Isaac, Aiden and Manectric hot on their tail and began to make a run for it.
"Oh crap! How did they catch up to us so quickly?!" Esma said as Granbull tried her best to keep up. Soon a large bolt of electricity shot right in front of the two thieves stopping them dead in their tracks. They both were wearing Isaac's and Aiden's bag.
"What do you think you are doing with our stuff?" Aiden asked approaching them as the two took a step back.
"You can't just steal a person's belongings like that!"
"Maanne!"
Esma sighed as she put her head down. Granbull took her bag off and walked in front of her trainer standing in between Isaac and his group and Esma.
"Graaaannn!" The Granbull roared as Manectric began snarling.
"It looks like the only way we can get our bags back is with force. Do not worry here Isaac. You have had the spot light for too long. It is time for me to shine," Aiden said as he stood behind Manectric who was ready to take any orders given.

"You guys are such pest! Granbull use Outrage!" The Granbull stampeded toward the Manectric as its body and eyes highlighted a bold red color. It began repeatedly thrashing Manectric knocking it several feet back, but its outrage continued.

"Man that Granbull is strong. Are you okay?" Aiden asked the Manectric as the Pokemon gave him a reassuring grin, "Alright in that case Manectric dodge the Granbull by using quick attack!" The Granbull charged for Manectric again but Manectric jumped out of the way of the outrage with intense speed into the air, "Now Manectric use discharge!" The pokemon's body began sparking as it howled at the sky. Soon the electricity surrounding its body emitted all at once targeting the Granbull making a direct hit.

"Oh no Bambi are you okay?" Esma said as Bambi shook off the shock, "That's my girl! Use Fire Fang!" fire emitted from the Pokémon's mouth as it lunged directly for Manectric.
"Manectric use thunder wave followed by a thunder fang!" Manectric sent out a pulse of Electricity that stunned the Granbull preventing it unable to move. Soon thereafter Manectric followed its attack a menacing thunder fang striking the pokemon with a critical hit instantly KO'ing it.

"No!" Esma said as she dropped the bags and ran to Bambi. Isaac and Aiden took the opportunity to retrieve their belongings while she was preoccupied.
"It's over Esma," Aiden said as he petted Manectric's head. Esma returned Bambi to her pokeball as she sighed and stood up.
"Before you guys hate me forever I can explain. But first do you mind taking me to a pokemon center. I have to tend to Bambi…please?" Aiden and Isaac looked at each other for a moment before nodding and agreeing to Esma's request. The three including Manectric hurried back to Aramai city.

POKEMON CENTER – ARAMAI CITY – ODREA REGION
Bambi was given to nurse joy as Emmanuel, Isaac, and Aiden all surrounded Esma wanting some answers.
"What would make you want to steal other people's pokemon?" Aiden asked as Esma looked at them weary eyed.
"The truth is. I am in an immense amount of debt that only seems to be getting bigger as the days go by. I am apart of this pokemon gang that takes in Orphans such as myself. The leader's name is Jacob and he has been like a brother to me…up until I began asking for favors. I guess I was his favorite. He took me to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova…. even Kalos and Alola all too make me happy, but with a cost. I had to steal pokemon for him to have wonderful things. I did not want to steal pokemon but Jacob's lair was the only home I had with familiar faces. However, when I was done being his lap dog and stealing pokemon for him he said I had a debt to owe him. Jacob said the only way I could leave is if I pay off my debt to him for taking me to all those regions. The only way I can pay that debt off is if I steal Pokemon for him…but he has a friend of mine held captive as Collateral until I have completed my task," Esma tries to hold back tears not fully knowing what else to do, "I am sorry for trying to steal your guys pokemon, but you have no idea what kind of life I have to live in order to live."

Isaac and the rest all looked at one another distraught not knowing what to say or to do. Aiden walked over to Esma and placed a hand on her shoulder. The gesture showed Esma that he understood the life she lived and the predicament she was in, "Don't worry. I am sure we can help you out, but on one condition," He said looking at Isaac who smiled. Even Emmanuel smiled …or maybe it was just pre-yawn.
"How can you help me?" Esma said slightly unconvinced.
"If you stay with us on our journey we can show you adventures beyond adventures, free of charge, and if you promise not to steal from us, we will close the debt you owe and save your beloved friend, how does that sound?" Aiden said hoping Esma would believe him. Her eyes glittered with stars as she lunged and hugged him tight.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she yelled as Aiden startled at first soon smiled.
"Aiden and I will make sure to it that you get reunited with your friend," Isaac said. Emmanuel began walking off as Manectric soon followed.
"Hey Isaac, before you head out, stop by my gym tomorrow. Bring your game face," Emmanuel exited the pokemon center as Isaac smiled knowing what to expect tomorrow. The crew all decided to sleep in the pokemon center for the night. It has been a long day as is and a little shut eye never killed anyone.

With how the day has unfolded what more could happen? What is Team Delta's Plan? Will Esma be able to see her friend again? How will Isaac's battle tomorrow turn out? All this and more on Pokemon Prism!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 7, 2021
Chapter Nine
ARAMAI CITY GYM ? ARAMAI CITY ? ODREA REGION

The day was young and hearts were pumping. Gym Leader Emmanuel has challenged Isaac to a battle after witnessing his heroic?s when dealing with the a wild Drapion released into Aramai City. Gladly excepting his offer Isaac now feels as if he has what it takes to defeat Emmanuel receiving his very first gym badge!

?Alright the rules are very simple!? A gym trainer had stated. The gym itself had very dim lighting with lights flickering on and off occasionally. Esma and Aiden were sitting in the bleachers cheering him on. The battle field was made out of white marble and had a Pok?mon symbol directly in between Isaac and Emmanuel, ?Both trainer?s will use two Pok?mon. The Trainer who loses all of their Pok?mon will be deemed the loser of the match.? The Gym trainer placed his hand in the air.

?I hope you don?t think I?ll be going easy on you Isaac,? Emmanuel said, with a lot more energy now than he?s had before.

?I wouldn?t count on it,? Isaac smirked as he placed a hand on one of his pokeball?s.

The gym trainer quickly brought his hand down signaling the beginning of the match, ?Begin!?

?Go Eevee!? Isaac threw a pokeball at the battle field summoning his beloved first option, Eevee.

?Eevee?hm,? Emmanuel lazily threw his Pokeball as it rolled into position. Once the ball opened an Elekid appeared from the ball twirling its arms rapidly getting amped up.

?Whoa, an Elekid!? Aiden said pointing his Pokedex toward the Pok?mon.

?Elekid. The Electric Pok?mon. Elekid stores electricity in its body. If it touches metal and accidentally discharges all its built-up electricity, this Pok?mon begins swinging its arms in circles to recharge itself.? Aiden closed his Pokedex as Isaac made the first move.

?Alright Eevee use swift!? Eevee twirled itself on one paw swinging its tail toward the Elekid producing a frenzy of stars.

?Elekid?use shockwave?? Elekid almost immediately stopped its arms from spinning. It quickly spun them in the opposite direction sending a pulse of electricity from the pegs on its head toward the Eevee?s swift. When the two moves collide a mini smoke cloud was conjured, ?Good. Now?? Emmanuel yawned, ?Use low kick?? Elekid, without missing a beat ran toward the Eevee quickly sweeping it with its foot knocking it back. Skidding across the floor Eevee managed to stand its ground but the Elekid?s move seemed to be highly effective.

?So it knows a fighting type move. Got to be careful with that. Alright Eevee use quick attack!? Eevee darted toward the Elekid at top speed colliding with the Pokemon head on. Elekid was knocked back a few feet shaking it?s the dizziness from its head due to the collision.

?Alright Elekid?use Electro Ball?followed by,? Emmanuel yawned yet again, ?Low kick,? The Pokemon rapidly spun his arms again before clasping its hands together slowly pulling them apart creating a ball of electricity in which it shot at Eevee. Immediately after it ran behind the ball preparing its second attack.

?Eeeve dodge!? Isaac said as Eevee jumped in the air avoiding the Electro Ball.

?Now Elekid,? Elekid followed the Eevee swinging its leg back preparing to strike it head on again.

?Eevee use Baby-Doll Eyes!? Eevee gave Elekid the puppy dog look stunting its Low Kick move, making the Pokemon second guess its decision. However, the move itself still made contact with Eevee causing it him to be sent back down to the ground, ?Eevee!? Isaac called out as he saw that Eevee was badly injured, but still wanted to keep fighting, ?Are you okay Eevee??

The Pokemon turned around and gave Isaac a big smile. Almost immediately Eevee started glowing as its form began changing. Isaac, Esma and Aiden?s eyes grew wide; Emmanuel was too exhausted to even notice. By the time Eevee finished changing Isaac was face to face with a newly evolved Sylveon.

?Sylveon! Sylv! Sylv!? The Pokemon seemed as energetic as ever and was ready to go. Elekid seemed surprised but knew the fight was still going on.

?A new evolution. No matter, Sylveon is still weak from the damage it took before. Elekid?Electro Ball?? Elekid fired off another ball of electricity.

?Sylveon use swift?? Sylveon almost immediately countered the Electro Ball with its new move Fairy Wind. A pinkish air collided with the Electro Ball destroying it and managing to deal quite a bit of damage to the Elekid, ?Nice you learned a new move!? Isaac pumped his fist in the air, ?Alright Sylveon Fairy Wind once more!? Sylveon fired off another gust of pinkish wind toward the Elekid KO?ing it almost instantly.

?Elekid is unable to battle. Sylveon is the winner!?

?Whoo! Way to go Sylveon and Isaac!? both Esma and Aiden would be cheering. The match however was not over yet.

?I have to admit, that evolution did surprise me, but will you be so lucky with my next pick? Come on out?Manectric,? The moment Manectric was summoned to the battle field its howl boomed throughout the gym. A serious look developed on Isaac?s face.

?Be careful Sylveon, that Manectric is a pretty tough character,? Sylveon stared at Manectric while listening to Isaac?s words and nodded.

?Let?s get this over with. Manectric?use?? Emmanuel had fallen asleep before finishing his command but it is as if Manectric knew what he was going to say. Manectric mouth began emitting large amounts of electricity as makeshift fangs of lighting appeared around its face. It lunged at Sylveon preparing to strike.

?Sylveon dodge it!? Sylveon quickly jumped back as the Manectric made contact with the ground. Its move was so massive it created a grotesque looking hole in the spot it had intended to strike Sylveon in.

?What power?? Aiden said almost as shocked as Isaac, ?You guys got this!? Aiden continued cheering on his friend.

The Manectric activated its Quick Attack move charging at the Sylveon full throttle.

?Sylveon use quick attack was well don?t let him get you!? Sylveon did as told and soon enough both Pokemon were chasing each other. A true quick attack battle. Every now and again the Pokemon would collide with one another which was not good for Sylveon, who had already taken some damage from the match before, ?Sylveon use Fairy Wind!? Sylveon casted the same move at the Manectric who was Already using another Quick Attack. The moment the Pokemon came into contact with the wind it did a decent amount of damage but not enough for it to be stopped. It slammed into sylveon knocking him out of the Arena officially KO?ing it.

?Sylveon is unable to battle. Manectric is the winner! This is the final match. Whoever has one more pokemon standing will be deemed the winner.?

Isaac stared at Emmanuel, intimidated by his power, ?Even when you are sleep, you are still just as strong,? He said before taking his next pokeball and throwing it on the field, ?Alright let?s win this Kadabra!? Isaac punched his fist into his hand taking a deep breath as Kadabra stared at the Manectric waiting for its first move.

Electricity began pulsating from Manectric?s body as it Discharged it all toward Kadabra.

?Block the move with confusion!? A blue highlight formed around Kadabra as it pointed its spoon at the incoming Discharge. The moment the spoon bent the Discharge was redirected upwards exploding once released from the confusion.

?That was so Epic!? Esma shouted.

?Good work Kadabra,? Isaac said.

?Kadabra?? The pokemon responded still staring the Manectric down. Manectric charged at Kadabra using another quick attack, ?Dodge using teleport!? Kadabra teleported in the air just barely missing the move but that didn?t stop Manectric from using it again. Everywhere Manectric tried to strike Kadabra teleported away.

?What is he doing? Why is he playing so passively now?? Esma asked Aiden.

?It looks to me that he is trying to tire the Manectric out?smart move given the circumstances,? Aiden placed a hand on his chin paying closer attention to the battle.

?Now Kadabra use Psyshock!? balls of compressed Psychic energy pulverized the Manectric doing quite a bit of damage but not nearly enough to KO it.

Manectric responded by using a Quick attack move once more, right when Kadabra Teleported Manectric spun around in Kadabra?s direction launching itself from the built up momentum striking the pokemon with a super affective crunch.

Kadabra fell to the ground as the move used dealt quite a bit of damage, ?Kadabra! Are you okay?? Kadabra winced a little bit but nodded to assure Isaac that he was okay, ?That was smart?really smart.?

Emmanuel began stretching as it appears he has woken up from his nap, ?Wow you are still fighting?You are definitely one of the stronger trainers I have faced. Manectric?s let?s finish?this,? He yawned once more, ?Use Discharge,? Manectric Discharged a massive amount of electricity at Kadabra, way more than last time.

?It is not going to be that easy!? Isaac said as Kadabra and himself gave Emmanuel a fierce look of determination, ?Kadabra use Teleport then finish it off with Psychic!? Kadabra teleported behind Manectric pointed its spoon at the Pokemon. Within several seconds it launched the pokemon in the air and sent them flying out of the arena into a wall. Manectric was out for the count.

A look of surprise struck everyone?s face even Emmanuel?s.

?Manectric is unable to battle, Kadabra is the winner, which means Isaac has beat the Aramai City Gym!? Aiden and Esma were cheering their hearts off in the bleachers as Emmanuel couldn?t help but smile at Isaac.

?Good work,? He said as he walked over to Isaac after returning Manectric to its ball, ?Here, I want you to have the Aramai Gym Battery Badge,? Isaac grabbed the badge and stared at it with an insane amount of excitement.

?We did it!? He said jumping up and down with Kadabra. Soon thereafter Esma and Aiden joined in on the fun as well.

Isaac had finally won his first gym badge and though the battle itself was hectic he now understands how much he must train in order to continue winning all of his badges.

About an hour or so later Isaac had received his Pokemon from the PokeCenter. Esma, Aiden and himself were headed to the City Gate?s before being halted by Emmanuel who appeared to have been waiting for them.

?You pulled off quite the performance there Isaac. I take it you will be headed to your next gym. As a gym leader I am not supposed to tell you anything about the other gym leaders that could give you the upper hand, all I can suggest however though your team composition is good, it wouldn?t kill you to maybe throw a flying type in the mix. That is all I will say. Congratulations again. Definitely stop by the gym, I would like to have a rematch with you some time,? Emmanuel began walking off as Isaac nodded.

Though the day was intense Isaac can now say he has won his first gym battle ever. What will the journey hold for our heroes ahead? All that and more next time on Pokemon Prism!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Guess I have two chapters to comment on! Thanks for the message letting me know!

Chapter Eight:
These new Prism Pokemon sound dangerous. I'm sure that they'll be a shock for everyone else in the world when Team Rocket actually starts to use them.

Glad to see that the boys got their Pokemon back! I feel bad for Esma having to steal Pokemon to repay a debt, especially when it's to someone that was like a brother to her. At least Aiden and Isaac forgave her and are willing to help her out.

Chapter Nine:
That battle was close! Isaac's Pokemon really pulled through for him. Great to see that Eevee evolved with perfect timing. And now I wonder what the next Gym leader will have for their Pokemon. Bug or Fighting?

Looking forward to seeing what happens to everyone on the next part of their journey!

Back