• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oekaki feedback and support

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Um, on Mozilla, OekakiBBS, 've drawn my first pic, I press save, Image Transfer error, how do I stop that, I don't wanna start again, seeing as I like OekakiBBS, I just want my pic to show up, please help!

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • That would likely be a problem with Java on your end. x_x; You can check here (external link) for a few possible ways to fix it, but as of now I don't know if it's salvagable. I know in the past there have been problems with OekakiBBS (especially with Mozilla/Firefox), so your best bet most likely would be to switch to PaintBBS. o.o

Cherrim

Years
  • IE works for some people, I know, but doesn't work for others. You could certainly give it a try.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • If you don't have a draw flag, it's probably because either:

You haven't registered
    or
    You have registered, but not clicked the link in your e-mail.

I can't find your username in the list (assuming you are using the same name on PC), so that seems to indicate that you haven't registered. Use the register option in the oekaki toolbar and fill in the form - this'll send an e-mail to you, which will then provide a link for you to click.

If you have any further problems, PM me and I can try and approve you manually.

--FG

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • I asked this question in a thread i created, the admins told me to look around pC for a souloution. How can I look around PC If i can't see any letters and its all black?

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
  • I seem to lag really much when i start to draw. For example, i click on a tool to use like the basic pen or line tool then start drawing but i have to wait 10+ seconds before it shows where i have drawn which makes it impossible to do.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • @ SperS[o]nic: Sometimes the Oekaki will lag on me too if I have other windows open, or I'm on my laptop, which is a reeeallly slow and old computer. I'd make sure that you have quit all other programs and have as few windows as possible up in your browser. Also, having a page with a Flash advertisement playing on it sometimes slows me down. Sometimes it even slows my mouse down. o.o Flash advertisments = the devil.

Eevee4Ever

Star Gazer
    Years
  • This is gonna sound stupid: But how does one become an Oekaki Mod?
    I just think it'd make more sense for an active oekaki member to be a Mod, to take some of the heat off of the less active ones. I know they try their best, but it'd be nice to have someone who could be on at least 3-5 times a week ^^

Years
  • Everyone better download the latest java runtime and the java plugind in firefox, firefox don't support very well java aplication neither activeX things.

Cherrim

Years
  • I think Steve disabled it by changing something in the code so it would error whenever accessed. If that's the case, he did it because it was consuming too much of the server's resources and, as you probably know, the server's been pretty shaky as of late. So the oekaki is down for an indefinite amount of time. x_o; I'll post an announcement when it's back up to let you know, though.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I think Steve disabled it by changing something in the code so it would error whenever accessed. If that's the case, he did it because it was consuming too much of the server's resources and, as you probably know, the server's been pretty shaky as of late. So the oekaki is down for an indefinite amount of time. x_o; I'll post an announcement when it's back up to let you know, though.
    Ah, so the age old question gets an answer!

Sweet, looking forward for the ressurection of the oekaki.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Okay, so I'm just wondering; now that we have a new server, is the oekaki going to be back up soon? ^ ^

Cherrim

Years
  • We hope it will be soon. First we want to concentrate on the forums to get them working perfectly (some of the skins are still a bit broken and there are other glitches from the move we still have to work out). After that, we'll move onto reinstating the oekaki. ^^;

Back