• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oekaki feedback and support

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ice Dragon said:
    umm......................i got an email saying that i was in the Oekaki thing, but when i put Ice Dragon and my password in it was an error!
    Is it cus i didnt put anything in the art url bit?
    Hmm...no, the art URL bit shouldn't affect that at all--you should be able to to log in and draw. Perhaps you got a database error when you tried. Those have been going around. Can you try again, and if you still get the error, can you copy and paste it here so I can see? ^_^;
    Stephen said:
    Someone's using my e-mail!
    Um, okay. o_o Try logging in, I just gave you access, so you shouldn't even need the e-mail address at this point. ^_^;

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    o_o I'v seen alot of problems and I think we need more moderators and admins on it. Some control needs to be enitialized befor this is face in DM mode.
    If you end up with fixing this and not fixing the main problem for a JPG format, more will pop up. If you can PPNsteve,Lighting,Clair,Mr.Cat Dog. Try to Change the format to PNG o.o It will save the prosses and if anyone has any more problems it will prove it's the fault of where the server is,which may or may not in the end cancle the oekaki idea being So close to PC.

This is just a thought prosses that may save sevral images but at the same time me and other oekaki mods in PHO,PTC,XN,DMB and Oemonk oekaki are still confronting this problem within are oekakis .

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Mm, which problem is this? o.o I know that PC's database has been acting up a little as of recent, which would affect both the forums and the oekaki, I believe. (Or at least, I think they share a database, so if it dies for a bit, they're both incapacitated.) So any database-related errors originate from that...though I have no idea where those came from in the first place; that's something Steve handles.

As for changing the format (though isn't it already in PNG format? o_O), that would be something Steve handles as well. @_@

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    That's a strange one o.o;
    The picture definately exists as i tried restoring the image and it said it was already in place..no idea why it's not showing up on the main page and only in a user search ^^; may be a question for steve

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    yeh its happened to me 2! I did a pic and its no 269 except its not showing :(

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    ^^; sorry to bug anyone, but I was drawing a vaporeon and Mr,cat dog said that id the rest of the body is like the face that it is getting archived o.o I think the body was great and it came out better then my own expectations. I go to save it just to find out someone has it set at 500KB insted of other higher numbers . My vaporeon finished is 717Kb and it took me a long time, I really would like to know if it can be changed to 900KB like on Pikasurf oekaki and advanced oekakicentral ^^;?

Sorry again if this bothers anyone, the finished drawing is in here>
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=49915

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    We'll have to wait and hear from steve about that too since he knows the server capacity etc, didi :3

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    You have to use the programs on the oekaki to draw pictures (you can't submit one you've drawn on your computer etc.). Register and read the FAQ :3

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    I just have a small question. How do you edit comments? I see it done all the time, but can't see how.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    "how do i get a pic on there? i made one, noo, three already, and i cant get any of them on there... =( plz help ne1"

Eh? Well...on PaintBBS, you click 'SEND'. Be patient and wait as it's saving, compressing, etc. It'll be done when it says 'OK'. Same with OekakiBBS, only you click on 'SAVE'. There'll be a PNG sign under that. Still not showing up? Try going to Administration > Recover Pics. Maybe it just ddin't send correctly. ^^;

"I just have a small question. How do you edit comments? I see it done all the time, but can't see how."

Go to Administration > Edit Comments.

Eevee4Ever

Star Gazer
    Years
    Quick Question: I finished a pic that I started last week, and I want comments on the finished picture. Is there a way for my picture to be bumped so that I can get feedback on its completed self? Thanks.
    Oekaki user: Orion

Back