• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offerig completely legit ALAMOS Darkrais made to order

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    What about me? What you might be interested in:

-PBR Pikachu with good IVs
    -EV'd Scarfran with perfect Sp.Atk IV, has HP Ice
    -EV'd Shiny DDancing Salamence with an attack stat of 403...
    -Many other shinies and events (CMT)...

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I know you've plenty to trade for so I'll pm you about that - do you have IV preferences or do you just want those natures? if you DO have IV preferences - just know it'll take awhile to get what you want... mining for good darkrais takes awhile...

Hello, I want a Timid, Serious, Docile, and Quirky ALAMOS Darkrai (June 1st Please!)

CMT for offerings...

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Can i get a timid Darkrai with 25+ Speed and Special Attack
    look at my thread and just post what you want

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I know you've plenty to trade for so I'll pm you about that - do you have IV preferences or do you just want those natures? if you DO have IV preferences - just know it'll take awhile to get what you want... mining for good darkrais takes awhile...

For Timid I would like good IVs in Speed, Sp.Atk and HP (25 - 31 is what I consider to be "good"). Just mine the rest...

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    ok, a few notes... I only have june 1st! that's number one. Number two - I'll be filling these order in the order they were posted not i the order I responded, I'm not very good with threads I'll admit.... Number three - remember this takes awhile - to get what you want if it is specific, can take a hour or more... I do have atleast one of almost all the natures now(will have them all soon) I have several of what I thought were the most desired natures and most are as close to the ceiling IV in the boosted stat and as high as possible in speed as well, I have MANY good timid and modest ones in stock...

Carnage232

Ev Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    can i have one
    doesnt matter wat nature
    il give u
    evd garchomp-adamant
    perfect ivs and evs in atk and speed
    max stats in atk and speed
    legit
    was iv breed with egg moves iron head and outrage

Years
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Merkarus Offerig completely legit ALAMOS Darkrais made to order
    Hi, I request a Jolly Darkrai ALAMOS with High Attack or High Spd IVs around 28 Mark

I'll offer you my Shiny Smeargle and my (CJ) caught Shiny Machop?
    Who if you don't want please CML

I'll start looking for you too!.........

Hi, can you PM me when you have it please?

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Hi, hey man, you have all ALAMOS DARKRAI???? (diferent date, nat and personalitys.)

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Umm, can you possibly let me have one traded for 1 second so i can have it seen for the GTS, or just trade a ledgendary with a masterball for one?
    I'm missed the event while on vacation, xD. I could possibly breed a pikachu with surf, if females can carry on HMs. Anyway, just gemme a reply on what you could possibly do, thanks. (New person, not good with fourms, xD)

Edit: Oh, no GTS for Darkrai, eh? Meh...

Edit: Ok, im impatient, im posting a topic, xD

Last edited:

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I'm sorry but I don't need those - do you have a thread I can check - my whole purpose in this is to finish my project with RNC2B1 of collecting all shinies.... if that's all you have I can still help you but pm me....

i have a shiny lv100 magmotar and lv100 shiny rampardos and a lv100 shny proygon z for 2 aloamos darkrais

sorry I haven't made 15 posts so I can't post links... what a pain!

sorry I haven't made 15 posts so I can't post links... what a pain! In fact - if you DON"T NEED a custom darkrai and just want oe - pm me please - the same follows for if you have no shinies or events to trade - I may still be able to help you - but pm me please :D

Merkarus - I'll do that

Jabunks - pm me please

Pk-b-za- yes, I do, can and can keep doing

Super -7 - no problem - I'll check your thread and pm you - you're not asking for anythig custom so I can do that quickly...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Hey kate can i take to of your best natured alamos darkrai for (most prefered nature, timid/modest)
    any of these shiny EV'd pokemons?
    Gliscor
    Skarmory
    Magnezone

would i be able to?

other shinies i have
    flygon
    slowpoke
    pelipper
    moltres
    rotom
    sneasel
    skorupi
    cresselia
    horsea.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Um, ah, eh, hmm.. i have a shiny Doduo, and others, would you be inetrested? I know you are busy, and i don't REALLLYYY need an ALAMOS Darkrai.. put me last on the list always, i'm your lowest priority. I don't care about IV's nor the nature.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    hey man, check my thread, and i need all ALAMOS DARKRAI that i don't have please.

Back