• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offerig completely legit ALAMOS Darkrais made to order

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Offering legit DEOXYS! - TRU & NWS ALAMOS Darkrais made to order

now I've had the joy of adding Deoxys for June 20th to this list... But, please if you don't have any events or shinies not listed on my thread - then please, pm me privately...

I have 45 permanently regenereble ALAMOS and NWS Darkrais on my rom save files from yesterdays event, for the cost of only two regular shinies, or one EV'd/Legendary Shiny or Event(we'll see though - this darkrai mining process takes forever), and it has to be something I DON'T have, or a version that's better than something I have...

Here's why this works - the darkrais nature, personality, stats, Iv's and everthing else are generated IN GAME - not from the store, so if I get one I don't like all I have to do is reset and try again! Nifty, huh? I'm willing to get you a darkrai with the nature of your choice and as close to the highest IV as I can get in one Stat of your choice, in exchange for a trade as specified above.

These are COMPLETELY LEGIT guys, I obviously went to the event in person.

in addition, I'd like to dispel two rumors A) it will let you receive the event if you have or have had non-legit pokemon in your game, and
    B) It'll work for rom files as well as cartridges!
    PM me if you're interested, and realize this is a time- heavy process, and I won't be able to fill you're requests immedietely, it may take a day or two....
    Hope to hear from you all,
    Kate

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi, I request a Jolly Darkrai ALAMOS with High Attack or High Spd IVs around 28 Mark

I'll offer you my Shiny Smeargle and my (CJ) caught Shiny Machop?
    Who if you don't want please CML

Last edited:

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    i want a naive darkrai with 20+ sp. atk and 28+ speed please

i can offer practically anything from my thread. (anything that is for trade)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2009
    Ill take any legit tri darkrai you have avaialble.

I offer either a 10 aniv celebi or a mystery mew

or two of the shinys from this list
    treecko
    cyndaquil
    magnamite
    torchic
    eevee
    charmander
    riolu
    rotom* (1 for 1 trade preffered)

do you have any avaialbe now? and do you have any interest in these pokes?

edit
    if you have more than one nature available, ill do more than one trade.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hi (again)! I have been looking for an ALAMOS Darkrai franitcally, as it happens! I wish i were back in America XD! Anyway i don't care what nature or IV's it is. I have, well, events and shinies, i have no idea what to give..

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I'd love to get a hasty or naive one. I have quite a few shiny pokemon as well as EV trained and some events.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I'd love to get a hasty or naive one. I have quite a few shiny pokemon as well as EV trained and some events.
    I would want a
    Relaxed May 31, 2008
    Docile May 31, 2008
    Lax May 31, 2008
    Relaxed Jun. 1, 2008
    Modest Jun. 1, 2008
    Bold Jun 1, 2008

If you have all of them if you do have some or All, Please CMT please.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    i can give you two rare french shinies caught by me

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2008
    I'd really like to get a Darkrai, since I'm Canadian and the Darkrai event was only for the U.S. >_>
    Any kind is fine really, and I have no idea what I have to offer...
    I'll pm you :D

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hello, I want a Timid, Serious, Docile, and Quirky ALAMOS Darkrai (June 1st Please!)

CMT for offerings...

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I'll start looking for you! filllller........

Hi, I request a Jolly Darkrai ALAMOS with High Attack or High Spd IVs around 28 Mark

I'll offer you my Shiny Smeargle and my (CJ) caught Shiny Machop?
    Who if you don't want please CML

I'll start looking for you too!.........

i want a naive darkrai with 20+ sp. atk and 28+ speed please

i can offer practically anything from my thread. (anything that is for trade)

Last edited:

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    are your treecko and cyndaquil UT?

Cause you got yourself a mega deal! Do you care about the date, I went twice - the first time my system was set to the wrong date - so anyone asking for may 31st is out of luck, I went back the second day and redid all 45 of them! Anyway, it really makes no difference to me - I'm just trying to get rid off those perfectly legit ones with the wrong date - I certainly understand if you want a proper date tho, so no problem!
    Ill take any legit tri darkrai you have avaialble.

I offer either a 10 aniv celebi or a mystery mew

or two of the shinys from this list
    treecko
    cyndaquil
    magnamite
    torchic
    eevee
    charmander
    riolu
    rotom* (1 for 1 trade preffered)

do you have any avaialbe now? and do you have any interest in these pokes?

edit
    if you have more than one nature available, ill do more than one trade.

You KNOW I always have one available for you! But those shinies you were offering on my thread would be nice gifts ;)

Hi (again)! I have been looking for an ALAMOS Darkrai franitcally, as it happens! I wish i were back in America XD! Anyway i don't care what nature or IV's it is. I have, well, events and shinies, i have no idea what to give..

Last edited:

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    of course!

I'll check your thread and pm you....

could i have 1 any nature doesn't matter just want 1 for any 2 shinies of this list :
    and how did u get that so many! omg

not a problem! do me a favor and check my thread and see if you have any shiies I don't and pm me?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Could i please have a Alamos Darkrai any nature in return i can give you:
    T shiny golduck
    UT WISHMKR Jirachi
    UT Channel Jirachi

Last edited:

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I can continue to get as many as I like and need, still as legit as ever! Thank god you can get darkrai on rom files! and thank god I only have june 1st or this'd take a week or more!

I'll start working on them - getting as close as I can to highest IV in the boosted stat of each nature, with speed as high as possible as well!

I would want a
    Relaxed May 31, 2008
    Docile May 31, 2008
    Lax May 31, 2008
    Relaxed Jun. 1, 2008
    Modest Jun. 1, 2008
    Bold Jun 1, 2008

If you have all of them if you do have some or All, Please CMT please.

whats the lvl and stats of these pokes, are the ut, ev'd... etc I have them both - so I'm tryig to see if the versions you have are something I'd like.... but I'll start working on those too!

have shiny groudon and shiny regsteel and shiny: starters , Rampardos and others

for timid and calm alamos darkrai

I don't need the events - but I'd take others or just one more regular shiny for it... let me know, if not, I'm giving away the ones I got with the wrong date on them... still perfectly legit, my system was just set to tyhe wrong date

Could i please have a Alamos Darkrai any nature in reture i can give you:
    T shiny golduck
    UT WISHMKR Jirachi
    UT Channel Jirachi

Last edited:
    Back