• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offering: Feebas

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    could u get me a #3 - Male, Lv 16, Naughty Nature, Mischievous, HP: 37, Attack: 15, Defense: 13, Sp. Atk: 13, Sp. Def: 22, Speed: 31, Ability: Swift Swim with max beauty only beauty stat no other stat max just beauty for trade for a Eevee with move set curse, wish and yawn ur choice of gender?

RazorClaw - I can certainly get you the Feebas with a max beauty stat. It will take some time, however, to grow the berries so that I can raise the stat level for you. I used most of them on my own Feebas so that I could evolve her to a Milotic.

looks like you stil got that #8. Arg! I really wanted that one. Oh well.

Ltsang - Yes, I still have #8, but it is being reserved for another who requested it before you.

Last edited:

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
  • RazorClaw - I can certainly get you the Feebas with a max beauty stat. It will take some time, however, to grow the berries so that I can raise the stat level for you. I used most of them on my own Feebas so that I could evolve her to a Milotic.

Ltsang - Yes, I still have #8, but it is being reserved for another who requested it before you.

alright just give me an eta and once u get it pm me here and one more thing is what gender do u want the Eevee, so I can breed it for u will I wait for the Feebas?

The reason I say I have to breed u an Eevee cause I have a fulled up party plus boxes version plus 9 more pokemon I want to keep for black and white gen games so I breed em up when I need em for deals, so u need to pick a gender so I can get u the one u want will u grow the berries.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    what do u want for them
    i have heartgold so i can get pokemon on that version that are not on soulsilver

#5 - Male, Lv 15, Lax Nature, Often dozes off, HP: 34, Attack: 11, Defense: 15, Sp. Atk: 9, Sp. Def: 21, Speed: 30, Ability: Swift Swim

i noticed the feebas i was after has gone, i dont mind 1,2 or 6/7, we can try trading as we had difficulty last time im sure im using the right one the 0947 one

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    i noticed the feebas i was after has gone, i dont mind 1,2 or 6/7, we can try trading as we had difficulty last time im sure im using the right one the 0947 one

No sbirring. The feebas you were looking for is not gone. I took it off the list because you had already asked for it, so it is being held for you until we can make the trade. The ones that aren't crossed off on my list are the ones that haven't been claimed by anyone.

As for the difficulties experienced during our last attempt, after doing some investigating, I found that Nintendo was working on the Wi-fi network. Several people have reported to Nintendo that they were having trouble making trades with their Pokemon. I have made two trades today without any difficulties, so I'm hoping the network issues are quickly being resolved. The last time this happened, some people were unable to trade their Pokemon for weeks without experiencing difficulties connecting with their friends.

If you are available some time tomorrow, we can attempt to make the trade again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    No sbirring. The feebas you were looking for is not gone. I took it off the list because you had already asked for it, so it is being held for you until we can make the trade. The ones that aren't crossed off on my list are the ones that haven't been claimed by anyone.

As for the difficulties experienced during our last attempt, after doing some investigating, I found that Nintendo was working on the Wi-fi network. Several people have reported to Nintendo that they were having trouble making trades with their Pokemon. I have made two trades today without any difficulties, so I'm hoping the network issues are quickly being resolved. The last time this happened, some people were unable to trade their Pokemon for weeks without experiencing difficulties connecting with their friends.

If you are available some time tomorrow, we can attempt to make the trade again.

hi i am free tomorrow between 8pm-12pm UK GMT time, i can do today as well if you let me know when you are free
    thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Bumping for a great Feebas Trainer, and Jay that should be ur trainer name is "Feebas Trainer"

Thanks, RazorClaw! Breeding Feebas is fun, especially as it's one of those Pokemon that is very difficult to find in the games. Some people just don't have the patience or the desire to fish on hundreds of squares on the off chance they'll find the one with a Feebas.

Also, just to let people know, I will be breeding more Feebas soon. Each Feebas will have the move Mirror Coat.

Back