• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offical Pairup and Romance Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    I reject it, and this time...stop it...
    *picks up one of the agreements frostweaver dropped and keeps it in pocket*
    *quietly walks away*

P.S : what's up with 22sa's avatar?
    I still don't get it either...the word "Kissing" with a tree in the backround???What is that suppose to mean?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    I still don't get it either...the word "Kissing" with a tree in the backround???What is that suppose to mean?
    Ha... :(

I' don't know'. x________x;;;

PokeTrainerCarol

I'm going to sue you for breaking the law, Haruka. For pairing up people that don't want to be paired up.

Maybe 22sa kissed a tree today :)
    j/k...

22sa

Years
    latiosspud said:
    What do you mean you don't know??? It's your avatar :laugh:
    It orignally was cut from a wallpaper with a title on it. "Kissing ! !" was the first word, I resized it after cutting it so it'll fit the width limit of 130.

And Haruka, your "strict rules" isn't life...

PokeTrainerCarol

I don't really like the way you're bossing this place around. It's hard to stand you, Haruka. And I mean it. It's not like you have ownership over this topic. I never saw written ANYWHERE that the pairup thread ever belonged to you, and that you should make the rules. Coming to a forum is something that probably most of us do to have fun, do to be bossed around with some stupid "rules" made by some person who claims to own a thread. No one ever made you boss.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Well, Noone is going to have fun with a non-pairup agreement if they can't pair you up. You are a young Teenager for crying out loud. You should really take part of it. It's sposed to be fun. I get annoyed when people are not having fun.. like you.. in your case.

Just drop it.. No more menting of non-pairup agreements.

22sa

Years
    I'd like to add to that... Haruka you are putting people (specifically Carol and me) in a bad mood, so I suggest you litsen this time.

PokeTrainerCarol

Well maybe that's a more civilizated way to say it, Haruka.
    And Haruka, it's not everyone. It's only me because, I don't want to be paired up, you see?
    The only reason I probably would not be having fun in this thread is because of how you seem to think you're never wrong and you can boss everyone around, and that everyonehas to obey you! who's having fun that way?! my non-pairing agreement was just a stupid way to say:
    "I don't want to be paired up"

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Sorry if I am. I can't stop being anoyed. Carol is keep bringing up the non-pairup agreement thing. It's driving me crazy. I reapeated noone is going to get a non-pairup agreement... but noone listen.. I am fustrated enough. don't bring it up again.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Carol is right Haruka.Please quit being so darn bossy.What's the poin of having fun in this thread if we have to obey your silly rules?We don't deserve to be bossed around and get you all on our case just because we are trying to have fun.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I will stop being that way if noone mention the non-pairup agreement ever again. If someone mention this again, We are going to be in this mess again..

No more of this non-pairup agreement crap.. this is sposed to be fun. If you don't like it, don't reply here at all.. got it?

PokeTrainerCarol

It's true Haruka. I'm trying to have fun here, but you and your rules...you and...YOU. And then you say I'd take out the fun with a stupid pair up agreement. I'm 10, and it's just some words to live with. Are some words going to keep anyone from playing? what keeps everyone from playing and having fun pairing up is you and your rules. you and your...selfishness.

Years
    Haruka said:
    I will stop being that way if noone mention the non-pairup agreement ever again. If someone mention this again, We are going to be in this mess again..

No more of this non-pairup agreement crap.. this is sposed to be fun. If you don't like it, don't reply here at all.. got it?
    Well don't bug Carol if you want her to stop with that crap.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    It's true Haruka. I'm trying to have fun here, but you and your rules...you and...YOU. And then you say I'd take out the fun with a stupid pair up agreement. I'm 10, and it's just some words to live with. Are some words going to keep anyone from playing? what keeps everyone from playing and having fun pairing up is you and your rules. you and your...selfishness.
    I know you are mad at me, but you shouldn't mention the darn non-pairup agreement. I am mad to see people not having fun. This is sposed to be fun. If you don't like this, then don't reply here at all.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Personally, I think that the non pair-up agreement makes sense.*Grabs one nonchalantly*

22sa

Years
    Haruka said:
    I know you are mad at me, but you shouldn't mention the darn non-pairup agreement. I am mad to see people not having fun. This is sposed to be fun. If you don't like this, then don't reply here at all.
    You didn't get it. She said YOU are the one making it not fun, NOT the Non-Pairing Agreement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back