• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Dragonball Discussion Thread

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heck yes, DBZ is awesome.

Especially now that DB Kai is sort of pumping up the fandom again.

Also, that series has some pretty beast fighting games. <3

On a side note.. this thread.. doesn't belong in OC - so I'm gonna move it to Japanese Entertainment. :D

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Not so much now as there are a lot of other Shounen anime about that are just.....better.

I did used to like it though, i stopped watching when it finally hit me that i'd never be able to go super saiyan. :(

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I had honestly never watched it before DBZKai came out, but it's been pretty good so far.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Favorite anime right here, not going to lie. I really do like it, sure it is overblown, but to me it gives it a sort of charm to it. The plot isn't the greatest, but it doesn't have to be. It is entertaining to me, with what little it had.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I only like Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z up to Freiza. After Freiza I just sort of don't like it anymore =<

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I love how Oda (One Piece) was talking with Toriyama about Dragon Ball and then ended up mentioning something about the series that Toriyama didn't remember.

Not really into either series myself, however.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    vegeta is the greatest fighting anime character along with itachi from naruto

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2011
    Besides Pokemon, I do like Dragonball Z very much and i'm going to collect the mangas very soon so i'll keep my fingures crossed until they come. I wonder if anyone on here owns Dragonball Z mangas or any daizenshuus guides.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    DBZ is one of my most fav anime, and the only anime I watch, not counting Pokemon, BTW. And yeah, Dragon Ball Z is one of the best ones, second is Dragon Ball GT, and third is the original series. Kai is really a dissapointing one in my opinion. But still, I loved Dragon Ball until now.

Back