• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    No, I didn't mean you had changed. I just meant that what you'd said implied that people should change how they post naturally in order to gain emblems. I apologise if you felt I was talking about you. :>
    It's okay, I knew you weren't talking about me, I still abuse the hell out of the smiley's (believe me they've filed harassment sues against me xD). :D

Well, Franceschi, out of curiosity, what Emblems can you give seeing you have the game section?

Years
    I'd hardly call posting XD in just a handfew of very recent posts meeting the criteria to get an emblem like that, which is really hard to determine because in most cases, staff will probably look at all of your posts you made and compare them every few pages to see that it's been a habit and not something you recently started just to get an emblem.

Besides, that's not requestable anyway.. so...

Yeah, i know its not. But i thought this was the Official Emblem Discussion Thread, where besides requesting those three, you could also DISCUSS emblems. Like ones you wanted and stuff.

Lightning Said:
    This thread is a way to speculate and discuss how to get some emblems.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Well, Franceschi, out of curiosity, what Emblems can you give seeing you have the game section?
    I'm able to give out the 'Sucker for Games' emblem, which regulars of Other and Pokémon Trivia have - look at my or Went's profile and you'll see it.

Yeah, i know its not. But i thought this was the Official Emblem Discussion Thread, where besides requesting those three, you could also DISCUSS emblems. Like ones you wanted and stuff.
    Yes, that is the idea of the thread. But the nature of your post seemed to be you requesting/asking for that particular emblem; which, as Abercrombie stated correctly and you've acknowledged, you cannot request. You're free to discuss and speculate emblems, but saying things like "I should have _____ emblem" just comes across as you asking for it.

HA. I BEAT YOU ALL. >:D

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

Lightning Said:

I'm well aware of what she said. And in no way did I say that discussion wasn't involved. But going around saying you put XD in all of your posts, and then saying that in the thread warrants at least one person to direct a reply towards you in those regards.

Plus, it's very annoying when someone says they deserve something and they don't. It's nice to put them in their place when necessary.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

Lightning Said:

Yes I am sure you can discuss emblems. The only thing you can't do is ask for emblems unless they are requestable, sorry.

Last edited:

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    Okay.. Thanks hehe... Is it very hard to add new emblems? Because if its no hassle maybe someone could make the Emblem suggestion thread I mean I know I have plenty of good Ideas for them

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Okay.. Thanks hehe... Is it very hard to add new emblems? Because if its no hassle maybe someone could make the Emblem suggestion thread I mean I know I have plenty of good Ideas for them

I am not really sure if you could make a emblem suggestion thread.

I think you can post your ideas for new emblems in this discussion thread.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

In most cases, if someone on staff thinks that their is a good idea that a member thought of for an emblem, it will be suggested in a designated thread in the M&A Lounge. Then, that suggestion will be discussed in the Headquarters by the higher staff. If it's approved, they'll post that it's been approved and it will be uploaded and added to the list of emblems. If it's been declined, chances are they'll find a way to contact the person who posted in the thread suggesting it. It usually takes a while, though, for emblems to be approved and everything. But it doesn't hurt to post your ideas somewhere. I'm sure someone on staff will find it eventually. In the past, people have posted ideas here.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Seriously guys, I have been overusing/abusing/whatever xD so much. It has been in like 3/4's of my last 2000 posts and like all my VM's.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Seriously guys, I have been overusing/abusing/whatever xD so much. It has been in like 3/4's of my last 2000 posts and like all my VM's.

Well when the staff sees you using it, and think you are ready for it, you'll get it. All you have to do is be patient.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The New Year's thread.

I blame an administrater for not putting it as an accouncement. I didn't get my emblem that way. :(

I got my emblem from the New Year's announcement thread. I believe the thread was in the Announcements section.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Well it's obviously going to be in the announcement thread, but I still think it should have been an actual announcement.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 28
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Is there gonna be a "2010" award this year then? I think it will happen. Not sure though :/.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 28
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Lol, Morningbliss your very active ^_^. Well that sounds great. I probaly will have to post on it on my PSP. Hope i get that emblem! :p

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Is there gonna be a "2010" award this year then? I think it will happen. Not sure though :/.
    I believe that particular emblem may become a permanent fixture to the emblem list; however, I wouldn't be too sure as I believe it was also meant as a nice surprise for members. :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back