• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I guess it can be serious.. I mean, there's already plenty of spam in my profile anyway, a few bizarre emblems won't hurt. (Although I do like the SHUT UP emblem, it makes me look low key). ;B

Well, I'd have to say if the imaged accompanying it looks serious, the emblem probably is straightforward and not sarcastic. Like the PC Veterans emblem. The 'I asked to be a mod' emblem is totally sarcastic and it in no way improves your chance of being a mod.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I guess it can be serious.. I mean, there's already plenty of spam in my profile anyway, a few bizarre emblems won't hurt. (Although I do like the SHUT UP emblem, it makes me look low key). ;B
    How is having the SHUT UP emblem being low key. If anything having that emblem means your high key...wait...is is high key or high profile? How are emblems bizarre when you deserved to get them in the first place (and in your case you definitely deserved both of the ones that you got xD). Seriously there should be an emblem for those people that keep asking for emblems...maybe that would shut them up. xD

Years
    Hey, Lightning, I saw you had... like a bazillion posts.
    When exactly do we get the huge post emblem?
    Is it after just a thousand posts, four thousand, ten thousand???

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The postcount emblems aren't up yet. :[ They'll be listed here when they are, though.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    You have two emblems, lucky you:D, you go girl,

I like the shut up emblem, it's like a slap in the face:D, tho I would never want to get the "I asked to be mod" emblem, it's beneath me, tho that's a emblem that the new members will be scraping in:D.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Commited
    Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Requirements: Stay paired to the same member for over a year.
    I find it amusing that my pair has this one but I don't XD

Years
    I should totally own the "I asked to be a mod" emblem.

EDIT: WOW Thanks for the bad rep >.>
    Like I was being serious.
    Just look at my infractions, does it look like I have even the slightest chance of becoming a mod?

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I was wright the word committed is spelled wright in peoples profiles but it's spelled wrong in Lightnings post (Lightning writes "Commited").

*Lol "XOXO Spelling girl"*

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I never saw emblems and what they look like.
    Go to Lightnings profile she has some:D.

@Lightning: I see you tried to fix the error I pointed out to you,,, but it's only worse now, it says "commitsted" now instead of "committed" ;),,,

Last edited:

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Hmm, the only one I can obtain is the being a vetarn/being a member here for almost 3 or more years...

(Joined Feb 9, 2005)

I lurk around eventually... >D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back