• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is this card worth?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2011
    I have around 50 cards from the original first set, around how much would they go for?

Years
    ALL PRICES ASSUME THE CARD IS IN MINT/NEAR MINT CONDITION.

sorry about that, the card is holo

Then it'd be around... $8-$10.

Articuno EX (firered/leafgreen)
    Crawdaunt EX can't remember set
    Honchkrow G Worlds09
    Ancient Mew

Articuno: $10
    Crawdaunt: $7
    Honchkrow: What exactly do you mean by "Worlds 09"? Was it a promo given out, or does it say something like "World Championship 2009" on the back and have a gray border on the front of the card?
    Ancient Mew: $5

I have around 50 cards from the original first set, around how much would they go for?

Depends on which ones they are, and the condition they're in.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
    Aforementioned Metallic Jolteon
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like I say, it was from a tin that said 2008 on it. Despite this it was bought in 2006, and contained Tyranitar EX as well.

Years
    You tend to want to avoid buying them from dollar stores (or whatever the equivalent is in the UK) and small shops that aren't clearly hobby shops. I probably wouldn't buy from a small mom & pop store in the middle of nowhere unless I had seen the same packages at a big box retailer or a hobby shop.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
    Yeah, I'll just use eBay and Game shops XD.
    And we have Dollar stores here, except some things aren't a pound which is weird...

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Can someone help me please?

I have been looking all over the net for my card and I can't find anything that has a price listed with it. The card I am talking about is a Dark Charmeleon, Lvl 23, from the Team Rocket Set. The difference with this card to the basic card is that it has a "Wizards of the Coast" gold foil symbol on the bottom right hand corner of the actual picture.
    I have looked around and from what I can gather, it is a promo card for the southern island countries.
    I have 5 of these cards, one of which is still in the original wrapper...
    Can someone help me value these cards?

Years
    It doesn't seem to be worth much. It appears to have been printed as a promo for Top Deck magazine, and I've only seen it going for $2 at most, and $0.35 at a minimum. Granted, it's not a very common card and isn't very sought after so I really can't give you a true idea what it's worth.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    It came in the Top Deck magazine, the reason why it's only worth $5 maximum is because they were printed in abundance and there are a lot floating around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back