• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

Week 4 Predictions:

Jets @ Bills (Jets 35-21)
    Browns @ Bengals (Bengals 21-10)
    Ravens @ Steelers (Ravens 14-10)
    Broncos @ Titans (Titans 28-21)
    Lions @ Packers (Packers 35-24)
    49ers @ Falcons (Falcons 31-21)
    Panthers @ Saints (Saints 42-24)
    Seahawks @ Rams (Seahawks 10-7)
    Colts @ Jaguars (Colts 35-23)
    Texans @ Raiders (Texans 38-25)
    Redskins @ Eagles (Eagles 14-11)
    Cardinals @ Chargers (Chargers 20-14)
    Bears @ Giants (Bears 14-0)
    Patriots @ Dolphins (Patriots 23-20)

Another 6 losses this week. Not bad. Need to wait and see how New England does against Miami for my record this week to become official.

Years
    [jq]Jets 30-21 Bills
    Browns 14-28 Bengals
    Ravens 13-17 Steelers
    Broncos 20-23 Titans
    Lions 14-30 Packers
    49ers 13-31 Falcons
    Panthers 17-33 Saints
    Seahawks 23-13 Rams
    Colts 26-10 Jaguars
    Texans 33-14 Raiders
    Redskins 13-16 Eagles
    Cardinals 13-29 Chargers
    Bears 20-17 Giants
    Patriots 24-30 Dolphins[/jq]

Terrible week for me. And that's just among the results I remembered. D;

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I was honestly surprised Baltimore managed to beat Pittsburgh after they turned the ball over with a little over two minutes. Their defense really stepped up and forced a three and out. Then Ray Lewis sealed the deal with an INT. Charlie Batch could've easily ran with it as he was about a yard or two from the line of scrimmage.

Dallas comes off their bye week and has to face Chris Johnson and the Tennessee Titans. If they can stop him, the Titans offense becomes upmost nonexistent.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    The New York Jets have a stingy Defense. Their defense helped them get to the AFC Championship game. (I'm 100 percent sure Mark Sanchexz didn't do it, though he did have some bright spots during the playoffs.)

Years
    Well the Vikings blew that game. :/ They may have won had Favre not thrown that Pick-6. They have 1-3 Dallas next, the "Panic button bowl" as dubbed by Mark Tirico. xD

Good thing I haven't picked regularly, I'm not even close to .500

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    The New York Jets have a stingy Defense. Their defense helped them get to the AFC Championship game. (I'm 100 percent sure Mark Sanchexz didn't do it, though he did have some bright spots during the playoffs.)

they are but it's not because of revis (he's not even captain and everyone thinks he's the leader of the defense), their entire defense has a lot of depth and talent. and they have great defense coordinator and rex ryan who was on the super bowl winning ravens team in 2000 and we all know the ravens have a legacy of great defense

Years
    they are but it's not because of revis (he's not even captain and everyone thinks he's the leader of the defense), their entire defense has a lot of depth and talent. and they have great defense coordinator and rex ryan who was on the super bowl winning ravens team in 2000 and we all know the ravens have a legacy of great defense

I agree. It's not just Revis. The whole Defense is nasty.

Too bad Marvin Lewis and the Bengals can't figure that out, he was a coordinator on the Ravens' 2000 Super Bowl team too. :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    Week 7.

Saints vs Browns! Geaux Saints!!!

Picks:

CLE @ NO
    JAC @ KC
    WAS @ CHI
    PIT @ MIA
    CIN @ ATL
    STL @ TB
    BUF @ BAL
    SF @ CAR
    PHI @ TEN
    ARI @ SEA
    OAK @ DEN
    NE @ SD
    MIN @ GB
    NYG @ DAL

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Falcons
    Steelers
    Ravens
    Chiefs
    Saints
    Redskins
    Bucs
    49ers
    Titans
    Seahawks
    Patriots
    Raiders
    Packers
    Giants

I guess I will do this again even though were not keeping track. Unless somebody else is outside of the topic creator.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    And the Vikings looked especially terrible tonight. >:(

28-24 final. Speaks volumes 'bout both teams.
    Well at least they didn't lose 59-14... I am not surprised the Pack played as bad as they did, they have just as much injuries as any team out there.

Sixto

Sofa King Cool
    Years
    Rematch of Week 1. Hope my hometown team can pull it off again. And with a team of this caliber.

Texans are doing good this year. =3

Years
    Well the Bengals made a great comeback, and for a minute there it looked lik they could pull it off. :/ 2-6 is not good. They should be 6-2, given their talent.

And I saw the Wade Phillips firing from a mile away. Hopefully Jerry can figure something out. /sarcasm.

Jerry Jones is the problem with the Cowboys.

Years
    There have been major dissapointments in the NFC. Dallas, San Francisco and Minnesota were all projected to win their divisions and they have 5 wins combined.

And of those 3, Minnesota has the most realistic shot at the playoffs because it's gotten 3 of those 6 combined wins, and has just the Eagles, Giants, Bears, and Packers left on its schedule who have winning records, and the Bears don't even look like they belong in that group with the way they've been playing, and Green Bay has to visit the Metrodome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back