• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PC Tutoring Program Info & Sign Up

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2008
    i would be happy to join
    Disalga
    Intermidite/electives
    4:00 pm-6:00
    sorry if my times aren't a variety im very busy
    note im not a irrogant little kid
    just wanting some extra tips

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Ooka, just an FYI, I had my name changed. Decided to take the last name of my favorite film director of all time. :D (David Lynch).

Also, I just want to let people know that my laptop completely died on me last night (as in, pretty sure the harddrive was somehow fried), so I have to resort to using the family computer to get online. Granted because of this, my time will be limited, but I'll try to get on once a day.

For the record, if anyone here has any questions they'd like to specifically ask me, my email is always an option. I check that a few times per day, so a response there would be much quicker than a response here.

Just wanted to let people know!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    So starting up soon right? Richard dude when you try to turn your laptop on put your ear up to the bottom of it if you usually hear the loading sounds but instead you hear a sort of "humming" then it probly is fried that happened to my old PC

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, school and my home is keeping my extremely busy, and battling here takes up even more time, so I don't know when I'll be able to start it up officially, hopefully soon though.

Back