• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Its sad that those are fake, because those would be cool starters.

I hope the starters are at least half Dark/Psychic/Fighting, or that Fire monkey/penguin/other thingy news is totally fake.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    They aren't confirmed to to be fake, and I like the Psychic Triceratops the best. They could be fake, but nothing is known yet. :O

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    Aww... I liked the looks of the sillhouettes better than these new pictures. If these most recent pictures are for real, then I'm thinkin of going with the triceratops.

Years
    King Shuckle said:
    They aren't confirmed to to be fake, and I like the Psychic Triceratops the best. They could be fake, but nothing is known yet. :O
    SPP posted them under their fake section saying someone came out and said they made them.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Clix said:
    SPP posted them under their fake section saying someone came out and said they made them.

Yes, but Joe said that he misinterpreted the french guy and forgot to remove them from that section. He can't do it now since he is asleep.

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    Official  Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread
    These ae most likely real. And i'm taking the grass turtle.

diageo11

Aspiring Eevee Trainer
    Years
    I'm goin with the penguin simply cuz he looks the best. Honestly I dont really like these starters :(

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Sweet. I guess i'll have to buy a DS lite to get this. What's the release date approx.?

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    I really hope that in diamond/peral they make some more legengaries avible on the wireless internet, with some major requirements. I also hope they make some avilible in they game, i live in a VERY rual area, the nearest major city is chigago and it take 8 HOURS 2 get there, plus i have never heard of many nintendo-events in chicago except 1. i want to see celebi/jirachi avalible in game to america, europe, and australia. but nintendo probabaly wont do any of these. :(

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    has any 1 noticed, cuz i have, on the map of shinou, game map, the NorthEast corner has routes that dont connect to the ohters! do they not showe the sea routes, or is there access tunnel(via underground world). and also on the map that shows what it would really look like from the sky, there in the south is a tiny building hiden by trees what is it? is it the entrance to the safari zone or what? i gueese only time will tell?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    _Tracey_ said:
    These are the japanese boxarts:

Diamond, featuring Diaruga:

And Pearl, featuring Parukia:

>/ what is with the dang outerglows? i'm telling you, that box art looks half-assed and makes me feel as if the game is not worth the buy.

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    will sum1 answer my question? has any 1 noticed, cuz i have, on the map of shinou, game map, the NorthEast corner has routes that dont connect to the ohters! do they not showe the sea routes, or is there access tunnel(via underground world). and also on the map that shows what it would really look like from the sky, there in the south is a tiny building hiden by trees what is it? is it the entrance to the safari zone or what? i gueese only time will tell?!?!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    If anything it means you need to go through a cave (which is nothing new) or by Surfin' (which is also nothing new).

It possibly could even be the D/P version of the Elite 4 area, but this is all speculation at this time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back