• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I like that second silhouette; it looks interesting :D

Is it true D&P are going to bring back the night/day thing GSC had? ^_^ I hope so. It's stupid to have ghosts out in broad daylight.

Spencer

-_-
    Years
    The last evolution of the Grass starter are fake. In both snaps, Buizeru has 70/73 HP but there is a 3 level difference and plus they suck as sprites. :P I dunno about the 2nd one.

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
    The first of those two silhouettes is Mukkuru, the traditional Pidgey-ish bird you get at the beginning of the game. Also, Aobasu is not confirmed but now SPP has Aobasubasu on it's confirmed fakes list.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    I'm pretty sure both of the grass evos are fake, because... well... they just don't look real - especially the final evolution. I could also just be getting my hopes up cause I absolutely hate those evos even though the grass starter is my favorite.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    No, it's not just you. Actually, it'd be something new if they went away from that "small home town" concept in the hopeful following generation of games.

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    I wonder...oh well. I heard the official release of the US Version is coming out in Spring 2007.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Official  Pokémon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread

Discuss authenticity. 50/50 for me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Thats fake but looks cool if the second evo too pocchama looked like that than I will 100 % pick pocchama!

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    the head looks authentic but the bottom half looks dopey.
    the crest came from articuno and the wings came from lugia.

even at final stage the penguin still has overalls?

i'm hoping this is fake.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I was surprised at how cool it looked though. If the real one looks like that, Pochama is looking better...

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    Online trades and battles! Perfect.

With online trades, it should be easy to complete your Pokedex. At least easier than it was before, because you wouldn't have to track down someone with the other game just to trade.

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Well...Yesterday I saw in a magazine some screenshots !! ^_^ And images from the characters and some Pokémon...

The bad guys are Team Galaxy. If there is a D/P anime...Will they replace Team Rocket ??

Team Galaxy outfit is awesome !! It's modern and cool. And I've seen the trainer...Well...I'm going to find some images in the Internet.

Male Trainer

Well...The magazine told that it was modern...^_^ The boy's cap reminds me the caps that some old men wear ^_^

Female Trainer

The female trainer looks like more modern...xD

Look at the battle background!

The battle background looks awesome ^_^

Look at this scan. The girl is cute ^_^
    Scan
    Scan 2
    Scan 3

Team Galaxy !!!

Team Galaxy's goal is to catch all the Legendary Pokémon.

Well...Hope you have liked the images ^_^

EDIT: More images !!

Your Rival
    Day Cycle

You can see more images here ;) The site is in Spanish...But the images are awesome !! ^_^ Some things you can understand...xD

Last edited:

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Well...I'm yearning to play D/P !! I've heard that the Pokénav will bring Calculator, Clock, Radio and a function for battle attacks. I don't know what the function is. I've heard that the function is for changing battle style/attack/dunno xD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    The game didn't come out yet, so how are you learning. Just say your studying how to play the game. Anywyas I've been doing that, studing the concepts of the game.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back