• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Pokemon Battle Revolution Thread - {Contains Spoilers.}

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Eh, I really only use it for random wifi battles just to test the waters with some of my new pokemon or something like that. Most of the teams end up being made of ubers though. It would be better if there was tiers you could enter or if there was an option for the search that would either allow ubers (or any battle tower prohibited pokemon basically) to be on the opponents team or not.

They took away some of my favorite pokemon animations and made them look stupid. Like Primeape and Poliwrath had awesome battle animations in Colosseum/XD (the animations I'm talking about are the ones where you view their info screen or you are choosing a move in battle in those games) but in PBR, they look terrible.
    I also hate how they messed up on Jolteon (he looks...odd) while in Colosseum/XD Jolteon was fine.

I wish that they would just make a continuation of the Colosseum/XD series. =/

I could ramble on about this stuff all day.

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    im gonna buy this game tomorrow, it seemed good, but judging by the reviews its terrible,
    can someone explain before i waste my money?

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Just to say. It's not only Diamond and Pearl like Pokemon Ranch. Me and my friend battled with our HGSSs.

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
    Years
    i dont have this game, but im debating if i should get it, or SSBB. i do hav the original pokemon stadium tho =D

Back