• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Years
    I wanted to know if someone could make a banner for me and my typhlosions? ^^

I'd like the Typhlosions to simply have animated fire with a Metallic background... shouldn't be too hard...

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    *ahem*

I don't know if this is the proper place to request this but whatever.

I've got a request (Can be from anyone that is really good at this kind of requests):

The full set of Team rocket overworlds and sprites (FR/LG style):
    Jesse
    James
    Meowth
    Woobuffet &
    Mime Jr.

I need this ASAP! please!

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Max

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Can someone make me a banner!
    Pokemon:Charizard shooting a Fire Blast,and a Roserade shooting a Solar Beam at each other and them meeting in the center.And i need Pkmn Trainer Max in it somewhere visable.PM me if you post a banner for me thanks alot!

Years
    I need a render for a Banner etc. I am making.
    I need a picture of Nurse Joy with a Chansey.
    I also need a rendered Poke-Center.

The Dimensions of the Banner are 800x200 (dw, its not for PC... it is for a website)
    Thank you.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    If anybody wants to, can they draw me a picture of Ash's grovyle; leaning against a tree, arms folded, with a twig in it's mouth. If/when anybody wants to do this, can they PM me with a finished picture. Much appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    Hi could someone create me a pokemon badge I am a senior member of the lakeland city gym and i need a badge i have the picture and backround i just somebody to fuse it and make it look cooler but keep it a small size.

Picture on badge: https://www.marriland.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10737/thumb_Lugia-recooured.JPG

Backround: a black sort of mix with granite colour in a hexogonal shape and go over out line with silver
    size: make it pretty small like the size of a real badge but not to small.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Oh, No.
    You wouldn't be wasting my time.
    I'm trying to get in some kind of drawing used in animation.

I'll try to make it,
    But don't expect it to be Fast, or not cartoonish.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Can I get a banner that says "The House of Osore RP" in an arc on it. Also can it have a Misdreavus on the left and Mismagius on the right. And the backround a purple and black swirl. It's for my sig so I want it to be medium size.

bigv9998

pl0x
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2008
    hey i know this is gonna be a little difernt but i would love it if you guys would make me a bannor for my siggy that shows my name and fc with a shiney guarados and shiney smeargle in the middle i would be very greatfull

Back