• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Im just wondering if someone could make me a princess mononoke banner please.

I have the pictures i want included init.

if someone can pm me about it i will show them the picture.

Evil Rocket Scientist

Ironic?, no, Moronic.
    Years
  • OMG, I wan't a request so bad...

well, it is pretty easy, a banner and a matching avatar, giving it a dark or antique-ish effect, with any weezing and hunter image you wish to put in, I leaqve it to your descicion.

Ph I almost forgot it... I would be glad if it has a rocket logo :-]

Thak you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2009
    I know this isnt pokemon but can anyone draw any character from the Bleach anime? I promise to frame it and put it on my wall as I really need one and I cant draw :( or if not someone from wolf's rain? xx

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Can someone please pm me a sprite of michael (main character of XD), Rui, and Cipher peons?

Thanks in advance

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • can someone give me a picture of a pokemon trainer specifically with red hair and wearing black thx in advance

Spartan.Z-2-7

Omega unit T.I.T.A.N.I.U.M Z27
    Years
  • Transmission START:

Ok, this is gonna sound like an awkward request and since i can't find another thread category this fits in i might as well put it in here. I need Voice actors, no talent required, for a small project in the works, i need at least 4 to 5 maybe 6 VA s. two of which have to be male for the last remaining protagonists. and no preference to the remaining spots. Don't worry ladies, there'll be a female protagonist soon enough, i just want to get this out of the way first. The story is gonna be lenient toward the serious action side of things but will throw in some comedy now and then after the first segment is done. awkward request I'm sure but i can't find any anywhere else so why not here? So far this little project will not be showcased, but as far as i know if its liked then it might happen but i will get the consent of whoever participates before hand. It'll be a Machinima Project for now but slowly grow into its own engine. So if you're interested PM me or just write here and I'll PM you the details.

Transmission END.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    can someone give me a picture of a pokemon trainer specifically with red hair and wearing black thx in advance

If you don't mind traditional art, I'll do it...=D
    I just need to know if there's anything else that you'd like specifically besides red hair and black clothes? (Or could I go haywire with a design?...=D)

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Um.. can I have a banner and avatar with a shiny Feraligatr in them? Otherwise, I don't really ask for much. I just want it to not suck.

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
  • Hey guys. I've been looking for a blank Ryusei no Rockman(Megaman Starforce) logo. Can anyone help me out?

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • I'd really appreciate it if somebody could help me with a banner...
    I'd make this myself but I don't have a scanner or anything... :(

If someone is up to it, here is what I want:
    I would like a picture of a Poliwhirl wearing a backwards cap, and a gold chain, with it's arms crossed (cool guy Poliwhirl :D). Somewhere in it I would like it to say my username, "Orange." You can make any kind of background for it.

I would really appreciate it if somebody made this. Thanks!

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Yeah, I was worrying about if there this kinda topic -_-

140x120 black banner saying "Klingon"

:/

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    I'd really appreciate it if somebody could help me with a banner...
    I'd make this myself but I don't have a scanner or anything... :(

If someone is up to it, here is what I want:
    I would like a picture of a Poliwhirl wearing a backwards cap, and a gold chain, with it's arms crossed (cool guy Poliwhirl :D). Somewhere in it I would like it to say my username, "Orange." You can make any kind of background for it.

I would really appreciate it if somebody made this. Thanks!

I suppose I could try to make it for you, but I have to get my WACOM styllus back from my friend first. Or I could do a black and white one and try to have it to you this weekend.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • I suppose I could try to make it for you, but I have to get my WACOM styllus back from my friend first. Or I could do a black and white one and try to have it to you this weekend.

:D I would appreciate either of those very much! Thanks a lot!

I'm going to use it as an avatar as well.

Pidgeotto

Fly Spammer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Pidgeotto signature....

If anyone is up to it, I'd love to see some designs for a Pidgeotto signature. I'd really appreciate it. ;)

Years
  • banner

I need a banner for me. I like rayquaza and the black mage from final fantasy. I want skyhunter104 on it and the words "stronger, swifter better" on it. thx!;)
    skyhunter104
    :t249:

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • Can anyone draw this person?
    Gender – Female

Age – 13

Physical Description – medium length dark brown hair, clear blue eyes, pale skin, tall, skinny. She has rounded cheeks and her head seems round from this. In proportion to her whole head her eyes seem rather large and her nose is proportioned well. Her lips are thin and she purses them a lot. She has all of her wisdom teeth. She's very particular about her hair, it has to be either up in a full pony tail or down slightly curly. Her nails never get too long because they break off randomly, she's never painted them before. She used to wear glasses, but now has contacts. But on some days she'll use glasses if she's lazy. She likes having different eye colors for moods so often her eye color will be different from the day before.

Dress – She usually wears jeans with a hoodie because she leaves her window open most of the time so her room gets cold. She wears shirts that are longer with creative designs on them. Also, she wears normal tennis, she doesn't really care about shoes. Sometimes she has unique hats from time to time, also unique socks though they're never seen because she wears jeans most of the time. She doesn't really care what she wears as long as it's comfortable and colorful. She doesn't like formal wear, she likes to just be comfy. She really enjoys dressing up for Halloween and any other day she can wear unique outfits.

Can anyone draw this bird?
    Cockatoo named Ru that is white with light pink and yellow feathers on its head. He talks and is very smart; he only lives in a cage when she's not home.

Can anyone draw these?
    The two guinea pigs that spend their time with the rest of the family. One is gray who is very adventurous and loves carrots. The other is black and more of a follower, he digs holes into everything. She doesn't like animals; the only one she really cares for is Ru.

Back