• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I like the season migration aspect unless they pull that crap with Kibago or Munna, otherwise I will hate it

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    I would probably set it as Winter from the start because its my favorite season.

Maybe we can change the seasons in game like in Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons?

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    no, obviously theyre going to ask what season you would like to start in. since it takes a month each season, there is no way it can correlate to real life. I prefer it that way. When you're sick of the summer heat, you can play in winter, IDK? I'd pick Spring, because i think it represents beginning.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I hope you can change it along with the clock (23:59. after 23:59 of couse :P)
    but that would kind of defeat the purpose though.

Years
    • Seen today
    Ooh, I understand now. At first, I was going to ask if it was a permanent thing, but I think the seasons are going to change with real-time, are they?
    They change after one month. Or, are you asking if its a real-time month, or a month's worth of play time?

Bay

Years
    Yeah, I was asking if it was like, real-time month or in-game month or something of that sort. I don't want catching Pokemon to be SO much of a tedious task that you'd have to wait at least a month or something before catching a Pokemon that you want.
    Probably other people mentioned this before, but it's most likely one month real time. Since HG/SS (and I think the D/P/Pt games too, can't remember) requires certain events to happen in certain days, I think the games will go with the real life one month system for the season change. True, you might have to wait for certain Pokemon in certain seasons, but I think also you can find that certain Pokemon in a different area eventually.

Fed

Battling on Wi-Fi.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Yeah, I was asking if it was like, real-time month or in-game month or something of that sort. I don't want catching Pokemon to be SO much of a tedious task that you'd have to wait at least a month or something before catching a Pokemon that you want.

If you think about it, one in-game month= one irl month. The days go according to your DS clock, which doesnt run any faster than a normal clock. So, same thing.

Years
    Well it is only rumoured right now.
    Serebii said:
    Accompanying the image came details on a new pink Pokémon called Tabunne (タブンネ) which is Level 10 in the demo. It is said to be Normal-type and knows the moves Growl, Helping Hand & Double Slap. There is no evidence confirming the existence of this Pokémon yet but we'll bring you it as soon as it's out.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Sounds rather boring... we've got enough cute Pokemon and also Normal-Types. WHERE DA POISON-TYPES AT?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The owl plant thingy might be poison...

Yay! (sarcasm) If it is even real I am going to be pissed but if it turns out to be the first Poison-Type of Isshu that I've laid eyes on, wtf...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    With the seasonal Pokemon, what do you think'll be different? I mean, I get that there'll probably be ice-types in winter and more flowery Pokemon in summer...but do you guys think ALL the wild Pokemon will change? Maybe only a few? Or will there be something in between?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back