• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official ''What Did You Get For X-Mas'' thread

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Meh, I know it's in liek 4 days but some people might have early pressies, liek me =3

My presents so far XD

Guitar

Some people might have more early presents!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Pokemon Sapphire!

...>_> Okay, I didn't get it yet, but I know I'm getting it because I was with mum when she bought it for me. ^_^

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    We don't evan have presants under are tree yet! XD
    but what I want is a GBA SP Charizard edition!! ^^ yay!

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Got my early x-mas stuff about a month ago.

• Budokai 3
    • Fable
    • NFSU 2
    • GTA:SA
    • Star Ocean:TTEOT (well, got it for my b-day)
    • New Cloths/Fubu B00ts

No, I haven't been roting my brain with the games. o.O

~Blade~

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Tig said:
    So ]00 will get nothing on Christmas Day?

Nope. ^_^ except f00d. *dr00ls* I'm gonna watch my bro/sis open their presents. BTW, I just remembered I'm actually getting something 5 days after x-mas.. From my grandfather.

*remembers more* My moms B-Day is 2 days after x-mas. x_x I never got a chance to get her anything.. *sigh* All I can do is make sure she's relaxed and make her day better somehow.

~Blade~

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    A manicure set....kinda useless to me as i'm not into make and stuff related to it, but it's the thought that counts. the rest is mainly chocolatesand biscuits and stuff....

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I got 2 christmas cards..a CD player..and 2 CDs..one is messed up. o.0

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    it's not christmas yet is it? *checks his calender*
    no... so why is this thread in existance? what's with all the people getting early gifts?!
    it's crazy! when i was littler i used to figure out everything i was getting for christmas before i got it. i was so skilled. but now i have work.... and therefore no time. so i don't know what i'm getting. except i think i'm getting Big Fish on DVD.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I gave gifts this year, didn't get anything^^; Plus it feels better to give a gift then to get. Well I gave
    Gundam Seed full set
    Some manga to a friend XD

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    So far I have gotten,... well AM getting..

Computer Chair
    Corel Painter VII
    An awesome shirt
    water color set

Only like 600 more dollars to find out XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, the only gift I've opened early was a card that my grandparents sent. It had money in it, which helped out a lot with my shopping!

But as for everything else, I have to wait! What my family usually does is open gifts from each other on Christmas eve, then do the Santa stuff the next morning. It's fun because we have two days of gifts!

And as for what I'm getting... I honestly have no idea. (My mom's been taunting me about my presents. She won't give me any clues!) I like it that way though, because it's more fun to be surprised. But, I bet you all a million bucks I'll get either a rabbit or a dwarf hamster! ^_^ I've been nagging my mom about getting them for the longest time, and I'm sure I will, lol. She's already told me several times, 'I know something you don't know!' and it's related to my gifts. She must be talking about something I really want, which is in this case, an animal, so that's why I think I'll get one. I'd love to have either one of those animals because they're so adorable. *sighs* And Blue's avatar makes me want them even more!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I just use that avatar to creep my friends out...it is kinda cute though^^;

Meh...I might just buy myself a present...an animal would be cool. But not a dog or anything, a ferret or a bunny. I've always wanted a ferret and I had a few bunnies when I was 2 I think.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    Yes, the bunny avatar is definately cute, Blue. ^o^ *huggles it*

Hmmm...well let me think. xD; Well, on Sunday I received a blanket for my new bed. It has horses on it. ^o^ Also in November I got Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. ^^ But so far they are the only gifts that I have received early. ^^

--Karli

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Yes, thanks to that avatar, we all love bunnies XD

I'm getting a new digital camera this year,a neckless, and one of my friends gave me a earing-set-thingy. I still have to give most of my gifts...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    The only reason Im getting an early present is because christmas is on a Saturday...and I think im going somewhere..and christmas eve I got a whole day of performances...too much work and holidays are supposed to be relaxing! :dead:

Skarmory469

I r t3h 1337skar
    Years
    So far I have/know I'm getting:

-A new computer (w00t!)
    -Broadband internet connection (finally)
    -A GBA link cable (my old one died >.<)
    -About ?60
    -CHOCOLATE
    -MORE CHOCOLATE

And...that's about it. O_o

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    I have had my main present early, this computer, in which I am writing on now, which I got two weeks ago. I get the rest of my presents on the big day :D

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    Teh wanted to create this topic... Ah well... Ahem let me start by saying teh Splash has come back to PC (breaking away from the hectic school scedule) to post my christmas gifts... Note: I don't celebrate it (Jehovah's witness) ... BUT I still get gifts from people who do With that said allow me to list what I have and know I have so far:
    Nintendo DS
    Sony CyberShot DSC digital cam (500 bucks... say what?!)
    Teh fancy 100$ cologne set
    Some bestbuy giftcards
    PS2 (Mine keep breaking with no force on my part)
    $$$
    Clothing

For not celebrating the day, sure do get lots of neat stuff ^^

~Splash

Back