• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official X Factor Disscussion

Aqua_vaporeon

ur mind just got blown sucka!
Years
  • I saw it last night. I thought it was crap T.T I wish they'd bring back the audition room and sharon osbourne again T__T i mean WTF? Danny minouge and cheryl cole? Simon you have made a big mistake!

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • But Simon Cowell always needs a pretty lady to drape his arm over in order to function nowadays. D:

I prefer the audition room to be honest, though the audiences they showed were pretty well behaved in comparison to those on Britain's Got Talent.

Sharon was always better than Dannii (I think it's spelt like that o_o;) in my opinion.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Meh, I like all the judges. The only thing that puts me off it is the live audience for the auditions. It makes it feel sorta fake... I preferred it when it was just the wannabe singer and the four judges.

But hopefully we'll have a good series ahead of us. Hopefully. The show last Saturday wasn't too awesome... maybe it'll be better this Saturday.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • Cheryl = Win
    Danni = Fail

That's the truth of it. I want Sharon back NAO.

Anyway, I liked Duane and Danyl, both were amazing. As for the Scotish person who murdered Untouchable. Well, he couldn't sing for crap, but he had such a gorgeous smile :3

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Cheryl = Win
    Danni = Fail

That's the truth of it. I want Sharon back NAO.

Anyway, I liked Duane and Danyl, both were amazing. As for the Scotish person who murdered Untouchable. Well, he couldn't sing for crap, but he had such a gorgeous smile :3

He was really sweet. XD I just couldn't understand how deluded the family whose daughter got them evicted from their house with her singing was. The sisters sang awfully on the stage, and the dad was all: There's always next year.

DaMexicanMadness

Gotta Love Incubus!!
    Years
  • I liked the old audition room better, cant say i'm a fan of the live audience being introduced already, and it was way funny when there was no backing music and peeps just couldn't sing at all lol :)

Back