• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, Hai dere

Years
  • I haven't been on for a while (bet no one noticed at all XD) and have actually never used dis' account in what seems like forever.

I would liek to sayz hai too dah pepelz. enough improper grammar for now...

plus i forgot how to post a sprite/ image i have made... how do i do that?

Years
  • Hi there and welcome back to PC! Wow that was quite a bit of grammar mistakes in one go.. well done. :P As for your questions i usually use Tinypic to do it but there's other methods as well. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like your stay back, and hope to see you around! :)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Hello there, glad to have you back around! :3

For posting images, you want to use the image tags, likes so:
    Code:
    [IMG] Put the picture url between these tags [/IMG]

You can always just click the button that looks like a postcard with a mountain on it when making a new post and place your image's url in the box to make it easier.

See you around and have fun!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    If you're wondering how to post images on your posts, you need to obtain fifteen posts first in order for you to be able to post images, given the tag. :)

Anyway, hello there and welcome to the forums! Despite your join date, you are still considered a new member as you haven't used your account to the fullest. Glad that you came back and used it once more. Sucks that you missed all the fun that happened last year. Though, don't worry. I'm pretty sure this year's will also be great! ^^

Some people here might not like to read such posts with improper grammar like the one that you posted. They said that it's irritating, but I actually do find it really fun. Well, I agree with the fact that each and everyone of us has their own personal tastes and differences, so yeah. :3

Have a lot of fun, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to approach/contact me, my mod partner, Megan or any users with bold usernames like ours! Make sure to give the rules a read as well, and I'm quite certain that you will just be perfectly fine here.

See you around!

Years
  • I haven't been on for a while (bet no one noticed at all XD) and have actually never used dis' account in what seems like forever.

I would liek to sayz hai too dah pepelz. enough improper grammar for now...

plus i forgot how to post a sprite/ image i have made... how do i do that?

Hi Kokoros, you are still considered new despite joining nearly a year ago cos you haven't posted much yet.

Snivy is right, you need at least 15 posts before you can post pictures and Cello has given you some tips on how to post a picture when you get the chance.

Sorry I was late for an introduction.

Remember to contact anyone with a bold username like Snivy over there.

- Hikari10

Last edited:
    Back