• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, hello!

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2008
    Not another new guy, right?

Hi, I'm new here. A little about myself, I'm 14, I spend a load of time on the computer when I'm bored and I'm Mexican :D... But I don't know much Spanish.

I just started Rom Hacking and find it very enjoyable, also.

By looking at my name you're probably thinking "Oh man, some idiot who speeks leetspeak"

Your correct, but I only do it to be sarcastic, or when I find a topic pretty stupid, and pointless.

Well, that's all, time to read the rules!

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I have no idea what your username means :P hehe

Anyhow, welcome to PC. Make sure you read the rules and have fun! ;)

A little piece of advice. I've seen lots of new hackers posting their hacks in the showcase. All of them end up dying in a couple of days.
    My advice, I know hacking is fun, but don't rush things, take your time to learn everything and to perfect your hack before posting it in the hacks showcase.

Hope this was helpful. If you need anything at all, just drop me a PM :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2008
    Yeah, your right. But, hopefully, this hack won't die. I tried making a topic about a glitch I already noticed and I posted the URL to the youtube site in which I had the video, but I couldn't post it because I needed 15 or more posts.

Thanks anyway.

(And also My username means Man Are Me :P)

Back