• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh hi there?

Hidancat

ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    Whoa.
    I seriously forgot about this place.
    Er, rather, I forgot to continue coming here after I had to deal with some stuff for a month or so, and it became less of a habit.

Hi, all, I'm Hidancat/Thanatos/Ragnarok/Rapidfire/<insert other aliases here>.
    (Shiranui at TCoD and Serebii's chat but that name is totally taken by someone much awesomer than I here <w<)

I like glitches and I still play Pokémon regularly.
    I EV train and WiFi battle.

...I'm also slightly obsessed with anime/manga, Girugamesh, Mucc, Golden Sun, Zelda, Metroid, and Okami. >_>;
    Because I'm a weeaboo and you'll have to put up with it.
    I also abuse emoticons. x:

That's about it, I guess. o.o;;

...because I never know what to put here.

So yeah. Hi again? 8D I'll try to be active and contribute with my overarrogant awesomeness.
    And made up compound words.

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome, welcome, welcome, WELCOME!
    Welcome to the Community. I hope you have a great time here and stay nice and active whilst making friends and having fun (and using long sentences)...
    I'm sure you have read the rules and such so I won't remind you. ;)

Have a blast!

Cid

Years
    Even though you created a late new user welcoming thread, I still welcome you to PC!

I hope you have a good time here, even if you might have missed a lot.

I advice reading the FAQ if you haven't yet.

So yeah, welcome to PC!

Back