• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh look, a new member.

NismoZ

SMW Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2011
    So, uh, hi. I'm sorta tired of making a long introduction thread every time I join a forum, but all you need to know about me is that I'm a geek who owns a Mac and plays Dungeons & Dragons. And I'm a Grammar Nazi.

...That is all. You may welcome me now.

EDIT: Also, question on the rules. Are we allowed to swear if we get blocked by the censors, or do the censors just remove the word (like I've seen on another forum), or what?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Er, about the rule... most swear words get blocked, but you get in lots of trouble if you bypass the censor. Like instead of the S-word you put "sh!t" or something, because it will automatically block out ****, but not "sh!t". Hiidoran don't yell at me

I will now take you up on your offer and welcome you to PC. No worries about not making a long intro, not many people do. :3 I hope you look around all the sections of the forum and have fun~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome, welcome to the forums! So another Grammar Nazi, eh? You know, I really want to... well... keep messing around with my text just so that it looks as perfect as possible. Maybe. Maybe not. Anyway, well, have fun and enjoy PokéCommunity, the Pokémon community. (I'm uncreative, eh?)

Back