• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh My! A newcomer, me!

BabyDino213

Baby Dragon Awaiting To Evolve Into Thousand Drago
Years
  • Hello EmpoleonMaster014 Nice To Meet You. Hope your time on PC is a great one and yes I'm sure majority of everyone on here are nice and helpful (to an extent) hope to hear from you in a Forum or trying to make your own rom anyway lots of fun stuff to do on here so if you have question don't be scared to ask a Mod

Years
  • I know for sure the people here are kind, so no probs you'll fit in well. Welcome aboard EmpoleonMaster!

So, given you're coming here from another forum I'm sure you have experience with forums in general, but PC is quite different from your previous forum since we are quite diverse for a Pokemon forum. Don't feel nervous, everyone pretty much feels like that when they're new but I'm confident you'll love whatever PC has on offer. Is there any reason as to why you joined?

I do wish you good luck in having fun and if you need help ask a staff member! See you around.

- Hikamaru

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC EmpoleonMaster014! Ah, Empoleon - the main star of my original Diamond version! It's a pleasure to meet another fan of the Pokemon, let alone yet another Pokemon fan who's found their way here.

I came here from Smogon myself, so it's nice to see someone else make the jump to here. The peeps here are indeed kind from what I've seen, so I hope they treat you with the same hospitable behaviour they've given me.

Nice to see you again, EmpoleonMaster! Hope you have a good time here, and feel free to contact a moderator or super moderator for help!

Back