• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh my! I'm so proud of the next Blue Ranger.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • tumblr_inline_n5ajoqjeun1s4rpwq.jpg

Last year was the year of my most favorite Super Sentai ever. Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, which is Dinosaur-based rangers, which follows Zyuranger and Abaranger (adapted as Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Power Rangers Dino Thunder, respectively). In overall, I liked the story, the action is awesome too, despite of focusing more of Kiryu Daigo the King, the red ranger of this season. But I don't mind, ahaha. And one of the most interesting things that I found is that one of the newly revealed Pokémon at that time, Tyrantrum, have a striking resemblance to Gabutyra (the red Tyranno zord) at some point.

Kyoryu-gabutyra.png
    and
    tyrantrum.gif

Okay, I think some of us will really name this guy (the one on the right) Gabutyra.

EDIT: A certain guy at Tumblr acknowledged it as well.

And then I heard the news that the cast of Power Rangers Dino Charge (which is set to adapting Kyoryuger) are already shown in Power Morphicon yesterday (and given that I'm in Indonesia, I can't join in), and what surprises me is when I heard that the blue ranger will be portrayed by Yoshi Sudarso. Seeing the name of Sudarso at the end makes me think 'no way' in the first place, 'cos I never see Indonesian portrayed Power Rangers before, but still, it's something that my country must be proud on, and I hope he can make Indonesian fans proud too.

The announcer's voice was so small, but yeah.

Anyway, I hope that my country can make me proud, not just in Power Rangers, but also in all over the world.

Years
  • I remember how diverse in ethnicity recent Power Rangers characters had been, but seeing an Indonesian playing the Blue Ranger in Dino Charge is quite a first.

Back