• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, no!! I'm on Twitter!

Years
  • Yeap. Thanks to a friend of mine, I bit the bullet and got myself a Twitter account? Why? Well, everybody's getting one. Heck, I held out until the end. But it sucked me in.

My Twitter screenname is MarioTheWC. Original, huh?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Ye won't get me to Join the Dark Side of the internet, I tell ye. I'll never give in! Yarrrr!

well, have fun with it I suppose.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Sorry, you won't have me using Twitter. I don't have time to update every second of the day. I work a place that doesn't have a computer. There is no way I am Twitting of what I am doing while at work. It isn't going to happen. And I workout and do stuff and that takes time. I see people putting messages of what they did a second ago! That is pretty weird. No, no. I can't do that. I have my Blog here, LJ, and MySpace. They work just fine.

But have fun on Twitter, btw. ^^

It just isn't for me.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah so that is why. Well I guess that is good. At least you guys will keep in touch. You don't need to use something complicated. Twitter seems easier to use to keep in touch. But still I won't get one.

Back