• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh no! Not so fast, it's going to overflow!

Years
  • Aw, dang! It's overflown...a perfectly good poffin, wasted!

Anyway, uh, hi. Let's make this a brief snippet so you don't have to trudge through a huge monster post like I usually make. I have been into Pokemon for a while, I want to write fanfiction and/or make a hack but I need to be shown the ropes on both of them, and I still don't understand some of the aspects of this site but I'm probably going to learn fast.

Now, that wasn't so long, was it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Not at all ^^. Welcome to PC PechaPoffin!! Make sure you read the rules and FAQ's, and if you wanna get into hacking/fanfics, make sure to read their rules too ^^.

Years
  • Thanks, but I was more thinking like a clear guide or maybe a tutor to help me...I know the basics of fanfiction and I'd probably only need a beta reader but hacking has left me mystified...I want to do a unique Emerald hack but I don't know where to begin...can anyone find help for me?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • ...can anyone find help for me?
    ROM Hacking Documents and Tutorials
    Simple Questions Thread

Those two resources are the best around when it comes to novice hacking, m'dear. Read up, and ask questions. Soon you'll be hacking with the best of 'em. As for fanficiton, well you said yourself you only need a proof-reader. I'm sure you'll find willing participants.

The site is a little daunting at first, but it gets easier as the days go on. If you don't believe that, just know that I have faith in you. BD

Welcome aboard the gravy train. o/

Butter

In all his Butteriness
    Years
  • Hello :) Welcome to the site.
    Love the Intro title. ;) Hope you like it here!!

Back