• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh noes, not another one! D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    'Eeeey. The name's Mega, contrary to what my username states, and, as you can see, I'm brand, spanking new to this forum. Now, rather than keeping it short and sweet and ending this post here, I feel that it's only right if I give a proper introduction. So, hopefully you guys don't mind a little tl;dr, so to speak.

Anyway, first and foremost, I'm a fan of Pokemon. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. XD; Granted, I'm a bit behind the times, having only watched the earlier seasons of Pokemon, played the old games, as well as only having seen the first four movies and the one with Lucario, but I still do like the series. Additionally, I have recently started reading Pokemon Special (scanlated, cuz I hear the Viz version isn't so good), and I've really enjoyed it so far.

That said, I enjoy a bit of drawing, spriting, reading, writing, and RPing. In the case of sprites and pixel art, I've been at it for several years now, and my current project is to create Pokemon images for my potential ROM hack, as well as sprite and level graphics for a platform game I will design this summer for my classes.

Other fandoms of mine include Kingdom Hearts (it's my main one), Gurren Lagann, Tales of the Abyss, Super Mario, Final Fantasy, Banjo Kazooie, old school Sonic cartoons, Digimon, Disney in general, Invader Zim, Fullmetal Alchemist, and other misc cartoons/animes/etc, as well as some books and other movies on the side. Generally speaking, though, I'm an animation and VG nut. :P

Anyway, that should be all for now, since I don't want to bore you all with much more. I'm a bit busy RL, so I might not be that active 'til June, but I'll post here and there, probably, and lurk. o:

Moana Kai

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Hey miss, that's kinda sad for a guy like me to see that's your username. Make sure you read the community rules and the FAQ and see you around the forum.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I was going to reply earlier. XD; Anyway, you have a lot of interests of many PC members here. I too am a Kingdom Hearts fan, we even have a club for Kingdom Hearts. And no worries, we don't mind large introductions... Actually, I rather like them. Good to see people put some effort into their introductions. :D Welcome to PokéCommunity, Mega.

Back