• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh slowpoke

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Oh slowpoke...Oh slowpoke
    You remind me of the old folk
    Oh so slow
    You just go with the flow
    Oh slowpoke...Oh Slowpoke
    Oh so fat
    Nothing like a Rattata tat tat
    Oh slowpoke...Oh slowpoke....

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    We have a poetry subsection so songs and whatnot would also fit there, hence thread moved.

(As for the song itself.... it's short and rather over-the-place with subject matter I feel - goes from slow to it being fat without much expansion on those points which have some potential I feel if fleshed out - but I do wonder how a sung version of it would sound though. XD As another note, you might also want to keep the capitalisation consistent as you use both slowpoke and Slowpoke - stick to one rather than going with both.)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    We have a poetry subsection so songs and whatnot would also fit there, hence thread moved.

(As for the song itself.... it's short and rather over-the-place with subject matter I feel - goes from slow to it being fat without much expansion on those points which have some potential I feel if fleshed out - but I do wonder how a sung version of it would sound though. XD As another note, you might also want to keep the capitalisation consistent as you use both slowpoke and Slowpoke - stick to one rather than going with both.)
    Well it was 1am when I wrote that it probobably is all screwy I just dont want to fix it....

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    IMO that's not the greatest approach to view writings though - sure, stuff written at 1am may not always turn out to be great (it rarely dos without any editing afterwards after all), but if you go and post it on the internet then you shouldn't be surprised to receive feedback on how to improve it, is all.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    I love this; I find it very comical. Comparing Slowpoke to old people - it works. :3
    However, I agree with bobandbill. It does seem rather short, but it does have potential. :3

Back