• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, the anxiety of first impressions.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    Hey guys, I've been here a couple of days but I'm terrible with introductions. I actually work as an Admin elsewhere so I haven't really had much experience abroad but I've been meaning to branch out into some more communities so I hope to get along with everyone here.
    Obviously I'm a fan of Pokemon and I'm pretty into writing so I imagine I'll be spending a lot of time in the FanFic section. :)

Anyway I'm glad to be here and I hope to have some fun and get along with everyone. Also just for future reference despite my name I'm not a spray can. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi Aresol! Don't worry, I think you made a good first impression ;]

Working as an admin can be tough, can't it? Come to PC to relax and let others handle things for a while, perhaps :] Remember to read the rules, in case you haven't already, but they are easy to follow without thinking much.

A writer, neat! I imagine the Writing section is always looking for new aspiring writers. But so is the Roleplay Corner! If you feel like trying out RPing - basically writing a story together with others - come over there and say hi to us.

... wait, you're not a spray can? Aww, now I have to rewrite this post, I totally directed it towards a spray can. But ugh, I'm too lazy. You'll get this post, you non-spray can.

;P see you around.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    It's a pleasure to meet you, Aresol! I actually thought you got your username from a chocolate brand or something, but it seems I'm mistaken. But it doesn't really sound anything like spray can or something similar to it. Anyway, we're really happy to have you here and I love your enthusiasm! :]

So, your a writer? That's great! It seems that you've already seen the Fanfiction & Writing corner, I hang out there as well and I have my own poetry thread, so what kind of fanfics do you write, short stories or the long ones with chapters and the like? I write short stories as well as poems, so if you visited the Poetry section which is a sub-forum of FF&W, you'll see my thread there. There are basically lots of writers around as well, which the person above me already mentioned. Since writing is also connected to roleplaying, you can also go there in case you want to write & join in the fun and nature of RP's! I don't do RP's but I have seen one and it really seems lots of fun, It's just that I don't have the time anymore. :3

There are basically lots of boards around aside from the two boards that I mentioned, so just check in, explore around, at the same time meet & make friends. Isn't it just fun and relaxing? What's more into it is that you'll be able to start friendly relationships with others and possibly the whole community! XD

Have lots of fun here and make sure to follow the rules as always if you don't want to get into any troubles. Feel free to contact the staff members around if you have any questions around the board. They're really approachable and nice, so I don't see that as a problem on why you wouldn't bother contacting 'em.

Once again, welcome, and see you around the boooaard! ♥

Back