• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh Well Hey There

Salient-Z

風来王
    Years
    So I stumbled upon these forums yesterday through the wonders of Google. I had originally set out to write a story or script in the image of Pokémon, then I decided to turn it into a manga idea with the help my my artistic friend. When I realized how demanding it was for him I decided to stop. I never had the resources to even attempt an anime, and so I finally fell upon the idea of custom making my own Pokémon game. Here I am now in the process of brewing up a fine batch of a Pokémon plot.

I also buy the newer generation games, and so I will be purchasing B&W2, and have decided to make this forum apart of my day to day internet rounds so to speak.

I play the game on the competitive level as well, but I have been out of the scene for a few months now, when October comes around, I'll probably get back into it.

Feel free to add me on PSN, XBL, Steam, etc, etc. Although I can't guarantee I'll be on to accept anything readily as I'm busy with college and work.

See you around.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. You can call me Mid if you want to.

Well, how do you like PC? You can check out this place for help if you wanna start a game, just read the rules there.

So, are you into ROM hacking or game development? They are both different types of game production methods.

If you wanna chat with me, VM me at my page.

Have fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Welcome to thy wonderland they call PC

Me is Diablo and I is hippiness to meet you on here.

Hoping you having a gooding timing here in PC and making lots of friends.

(Please Note I can write and speak English properly, I was just in the mood for some silliness :P)

Years
    Hi there, Salient, and welcome to PC! n_n Yeah, making comics or animated series is really difficult and time-consuming, so a fangame would definitely be a great idea as well! Good luck with it and I'll be looking forward to seeing the progress. :3

The newer generation Pokemon games were really good; I'm personally very excited for B/W2, though it's almost right around the corner now. :D Do stick around as this is a very active community with lots to do. You'll undoubtedly find at least a few sections you like to post in!

Have fun around here and, of course, remember to read the rules~!

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hello Welcome TO PC FORUMS! I HOPE you hace A veryyyy good time here!
    Good Luck to Everyone
    ~Superqami

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
    Hello Salient! I like your avatar. :3c

If you're looking for criticism and such to improve this little plot you have going on before you transform it into a game, then Fan Fiction and Writing is probably a good place for you to do just that. Also, making a custom game is real demanding work so you might want to stop by our hacking section to see if anyone might be interested to help! And it's great to see you have interest in competitive battling, since PC is a little lacking in that department. xD

Alright cheers! Hope you stick around for a long long time~

Back