• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh yay, GUM! <33

Years
  • well, i dont usually eat gum, but on occasions i can find my self getting some and chewing on the whole box right after my purchase. i love the cold, minty flavors of Dentyne :3
    they are they square ones. i hate the big, pink, block s though, makes my jaw work to hard xD

Satelity

Funny The Way It Is
    Years
  • Five Elixer (Did I spell that right?) is my personal favorite. It's good and holds his flavour for a while.

Years
  • Five Elixer (Did I spell that right?) is my personal favorite. It's good and holds his flavour for a while.
    Elixir.

My current favorite is Stride. The mint & fruit versions are really good.

I also enjoy Doublemint, Spearmint & Juicy Fruit. 5 Gum is pretty good too. I'm not picky about my gum, as long as it isn't Cinnamon. XD

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • No, I hate gum
    *Puts a piece of gum into mouth*

I usualy eat the listed gum:
    5 gum
    Bubblelicious
    Lucyfruit
    Stride
    Extra

Wow thats a lot of gum XD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I love gum as long as its plain or orange. Any other flavor taste pretty bad in my opinion up until the flavor is gone, especially mint.

Also I dislike Gummybears...

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'm a gum freak. XD I would chew a lot more if I wore pants with pockets, because then I would actually have room to carry it around with me. Mostly Trident and Doublemint (fruit over mint.)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    No I want gum, but dinner is almost ready. :(

I love gum! :D I haven't had any Juicy Fruit in a while. D:
    I'll have any kind of gum, usually. :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I like both Juicy Fruit and Gummy Bears. <3

As for the question, chewing gum is something I'm never against doing. I'm becoming incredibly addicted to Stride as it is. ._. As long as it tastes pretty good, and the flavor lasts for a while, I'm down with chewing a piece.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My favourite gum is the one everyone is born with.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Seriously... I've been chewing gum since I was like 4. It is the main reason why kissing comes so easily, and I'm damn good at it. XD
    My favorite is the Bubblicious Classic Bubble, always a favorite. I love Juicy Fruit and that new Oribit with the crystal thingys in it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I love Five Gum. Usually takes care of my breath after I might've done some stuff.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I like chewing on gum. When I don't have any gum to chew on, I start chewing on other things. Like now.
    Bad Omer. >:(

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i can't chew gum anymore, since i got braces. ;( but spearmint stride is what i usually had.

Back