• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ohai der.

RyannJ

Training in Pearl! FC in Sig.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    Hai guise.
    I stumbled across the site looking for ROM hacks, and how to start!
    I'm looking to start my own little basic project on my first ROM hack soon, but I need a couple of people to give me some pointers on where to start.
    I don't want my first ROM hack to be major or anything I just want it so I can get to grips with the basics.

Thanks,
    Ryan<3

PS: Check out my blog if you can; -link removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey there, RyannJ. o/

Just a little note, posting links to your blog or other websites should only be done within your personal signature unless there's a certain reason for said link (say a news article, for example). Although it is just your personal blog, it could be seen as advertising. Not really that big of a deal, but just make sure you read the PC Rules so you can avoid these things, okay?

Now that the serious work is over... welcome aboard, buddy! :D

If I were you, I'd start out by reading some of the helpful guides over in the Documents and Tutorials subforum, located right under Emulation. When I was into the whole ROM hacking scene, that place really helped me get my foot in the door.

RyannJ

Training in Pearl! FC in Sig.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    Thanks Hiidoran!
    And thanks for the pointers towards ROM hacking!

Back