• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    Not new to pokemanz. Not new to forums.
    New to here, though.

Anyway. Name's Liam, I'm into making Graphics such as signatures and the like, and I recently got into digital art such as drawing. I'll go make a thread for that stuff later.

Anyway. Zappy always talks about this forum, so I decided to sign up after what? 8 months of her talking about it?

Not as big on Pokemon as I use to be when I was younger, but I still like it. Play it occasionally.
    Oh, and I'm big on anime. Not the over hyped bull anime.

Hi.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums, Liam! It's great to see ya! Interesting to know that you're a digital artist. The Art Gallery is the perfect place to do so! The section also has a separate subforum that more focuses on Graphics & Photography. So, I can't wait to see some of your work, if you do plan to show some soon! :3

One question I must ask... Zappy = Zappyspiker? I've seen her around...in fact I'm following her on twitter. :3

Well, it's nice to meet ya. I'm always around if you have any questions or simply need a guide, as well as my partner Hiidoran and any higher staff member. :3 Read the rules, and I'll see ya around! Have fuuuun~

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Wolfy! Don't forget to Read the rules and have fun!

WOLFEH U ALIVEZ, btw I do not talk about PC that much lol

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    @Meganium90

Thanks. Once I get 15 posts I'll make a gallery. I hate the stupid link restriction. d:

and Yes, ZappySpiker.

Oh, and don't worry. If you want me to bother you, I can bother you all day long~ Buttt. Thanks, I'll try to have as much fun as I can.

Welcome to PC Wolfy! Don't forget to Read the rules and have fun!

WOLFEH U ALIVEZ, btw I do not talk about PC that much lol
    No. I didn't tell you to welcome me. Go away.

And, yeah. YOU DO TALK ABOUT IT A LOT.

Hiya Liam! Welcome to PC~!

I'm surprised you decided to join after all this time and not sooner. xD This place really is awesome, and there's lots to do here, especially if you like participating in discussions about pokemon and whatnot! Depending on what your interests are, we definitely have a discussion covering that specific thing. n___n(excuse me if I don't make any sense here, I'm kinda tired and it's 7:30 AM)

I share those same feelings there, as far as Pokemon itself is concerned. I'm kind of slipping out when it comes to interest in it, but I really want to retain that interest, so I do plan to play it every once in a while when I do get the chance to Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness are excellent ways to start though, for me. xD;

Have fun here at PC though Liam, and post lots! :D;
    A fellow Wolf lover. Someone stole the username I was going to sign up with. xD

Heyy, when someone keeps mentioning it, and mentioning it. You get curious after awhile.

Well, Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to post a lot.

Sean

Years
  • Oh my goddd is this the Wolfy I know?

If so, omg heya. XD; I came back to posting just now too! n_n Your graphics are steadily improving as I've seen, I'll comment on your latest work if you make a thread here haha.

See ya around! (p.s. did you block me on skype :(? )

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    Oh my goddd is this the Wolfy I know?

If so, omg heya. XD; I came back to posting just now too! n_n Your graphics are steadily improving as I've seen, I'll comment on your latest work if you make a thread here haha.

See ya around! (p.s. did you block me on skype :(? )
    Holy crinklefries.

Oh, but you don't comment on my work somewhere else. I see how it is. Tsk.

and nope.

Back