• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohayo Gozaimasu! =D

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
Years
  • Ohayo Gozaimasu! =D
    My name is kitteh - or how most people call me: van - and I am new here (duh! xD).

I am a Let's Player and tutorialist who likes to do anything related to graphics; webdesign; videogames; reading or alike.

The biggest reason I am here is...well, honestly I am absolutely out of touch with anything Pokémon-related that happened anywhere after 1st Gen and it shows in my friend circle. Plus the fact that I learned about the Pokémon World in German, which is really not helpful since all my friends are from overseas, haha. ^p^

I would also enjoy to maybe make some new friends along the way and just as a heads up: I don't know how often I will be able to post, but I'll certainly drop a line occasionally. Feel free to leave a message anyway, if you'd like. Notifications are active. ^-^b

Well, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them, other than that much <3!

~ kitteh / van

Years
  • Van is a pretty cute name, welcome to the forum! :3 Konnichiwa!

You have a large variety of interests, I like that~! You'll definitely enjoy the art section if you're into arts, as well as the video game area of the site. Buut there are lots of other places here for you to explore, so I'm glad you've already posted around a bit. =D But given that we're a Pokemon fansite, I'm sure you'll get back into Pokemon again with all the discussions-related discussions we have here! Have you ever played any of the games past gen 1? The games have changed so much since then, especially graphics-wise. You'll be so surprised when you see them, if you haven't yet.

If you're looking for friends, you'll definitely find 'em here, given how big this place is. There's always someone to talk to. n n I'm always open to be one of your first if you're interested, it's always fun meeting new people since that's what makes being on a forum worth it. And no worries about not being able to post too much, just keep popping in whenever you're able to to check back on everything, yes?

So yeah, have fun and it was good meeting ya! I loved reading your intro, you seem like a splendid person. <3

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
    Years
  • Ohayo Gozaimasu ^^...Pokecommunity e yokoso...^_^..I'm Chris2Ash...hajime mashte...speaking japanese quite easy right...xD...what i'm trying to say is...Hello..Welcome To PokeCommunity...I'm Chris2Ash...Nice to meet you...^^..I hope you enjoy your first day here in PC...if you need friends to chat with..I'm always here though...sore ga subeteda...Sayounara...I mean..that's all...See ya(Bye)....xD

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
    Years
  • Van is a pretty cute name, welcome to the forum! :3 Konnichiwa!
    'Hayo! Thank you! =D

You have a large variety of interests, I like that~!
    Thanks!
    Yes, my interest area is wiiiide. I also like stuff such as psychology, medicine, law, handcrafting, photography, sociology, Anime and muuuch more. I think I'll fill out even more of my profile in a bit. Might help to get a better overview. =D
    And yosh, I was definitely gonna check out those other areas, since I think I can contribute a lot, thank you. =)

Have you ever played any of the games past gen 1? The games have changed so much since then, especially graphics-wise. You'll be so surprised when you see them, if you haven't yet.
    I actually played a liiiittle bit of Pokémon Gold once, but really not much. I do however *generally* know the differences that were added since Gen 1. Some attacks aren't as broken anymore; some more elements; the "Pokémon Crossing"; day and night, 3D-ness etc. As for the actual names and everything else, I know a few single ones and that's it. I got a lot to catch up on. xD

If you're looking for friends, you'll definitely find 'em here, given how big this place is. There's always someone to talk to. n n I'm always open to be one of your first if you're interested, it's always fun meeting new people since that's what makes being on a forum worth it. And no worries about not being able to post too much, just keep popping in whenever you're able to to check back on everything, yes?
    Chai! Friends! =D
    It's one of the things I always like a lot about forums. Just being able to read other people's thoughts or them reading mine and then socializing over it. It's fun! ^-^
    Also, thank you much!

So yeah, have fun and it was good meeting ya! I loved reading your intro, you seem like a splendid person. <3
    Thank you! =D
    I guess I am pretty bubbly and whatnot, so I have a feeling I'll fit right in here. *giggle*

Ohayo Gozaimasu ^^...Pokecommunity e yokoso...^_^..I'm Chris2Ash...hajime mashte...speaking japanese quite easy right...xD...what i'm trying to say is...Hello..Welcome To PokeCommunity...I'm Chris2Ash...Nice to meet you...^^..I hope you enjoy your first day here in PC...if you need friends to chat with..I'm always here though...sore ga subeteda...Sayounara...I mean..that's all...See ya(Bye)....xD
    Oh chai! Another Japanese-interested person I see? 'Hayo Gozaimasu! Watashi wa FiyahKitteh! ^-^
    Nice to meet you! I really like the name 'Chris', so you already stand out (in a good way), haha. I hope I'll see more of you around. *bows* Mata Ne~ ^--^

Perico

Ripper
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    What an interesting introduction! Welcome to PC, Van!

It's never too late to discover new Pokemon games, so now that you are surrounded by lots of Pokemon fans, you might want to try them ;).

Anyway, this is a huge community and you will probably find lots of places to visit. Anything you need, or if you want to talk, feel free to VM or PM me!

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
    Years
  • What an interesting introduction! Welcome to PC, Van!
    Thank you kindly! =D

It's never too late to discover new Pokemon games, so now that you are surrounded by lots of Pokemon fans, you might want to try them ;).
    Well, luckily my BF has plenty of consoles and games, so I can just play them when we move in. But until then, some theoretical knowledge would be helpful, huh? xD

Anyway, this is a huge community and you will probably find lots of places to visit. Anything you need, or if you want to talk, feel free to VM or PM me!
    Thank you! That's really nice of you, Mister Guy! =D Have some cookies! ^-^ *hands cookies*

PS: Yai for fellow Europeans! ö_ö <3

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
    Years
  • Thankies, MGA! =D
    And hey, whatever. Doesn't matter who was here first. I still appreciate it! xDDD

*hands cake* =)

Back